N-Europe

Greatest instrument ever created

Atomic Boo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drums (hey i play them :P) however, they shouldn't ring like mine, I dont like that >_<

Piano is pretty cool too imo.

I quite like the sound of the harp, jump on OoT and go see a fairy, awesomeness. Theres some not bad stuff in the market either with the sitar?. Medieval ftw.

In my opinion, the acoustic guitar. Electrics good too, but there's something rich and natural about acoustics, and finger-picking is great on it.

I quite like pianos aswell ever since hearing the 4 minute piano solo on 'Layla'

Yay for Layla! *sings* you got me on my knees *sings*

I'd have to say the best sounding instrument is electric guitar. I know I'm jumping on the bandwagon, although a large amount of what I listen to (Gary Moore) is more "pure" guitar than in current music (eg. indie).

The violin gets me most emotional, it's one of the few objects in the world (bar death) that can get me near tears if played right. Seems odd, if anyone remembers Aqua's (best band ever ^.^) My Oh My the violin in that is "T3H UB3R 1337". Also, I know some really great violinists and they play an amazing song with lots of big fancy things ni it. Makes me smile.

Also, I love the smooth relaxing sound of bass, mmm.

I have really long fingers, I always wanted to learn an instrument but have never been able to teach myself.

Lessons were always too expensive, I'd be a great pianist if taught properly.

I did music GCSE back at school but the staff were incompetent, the guy teaching us the theory got fired and I ended up with an E.