NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ninty 182

Emos

At my school over the last year there has been an upsurge in the amount of emo's there and some of my friends have turned emo (well 1).

Anyway having turned emo he has dyed his hair black and gelled it all. Fine

He then started writing abusive lyrics all over his exercise books. A little strange but fine I guess.

Then he started becoming more violent and I've noticed him hitting people without cause because it's 'fun'.

Now he's also started spitting at anybody who offends him (not me but some of my friends) which is totaly gross.

I now find myself trying to avoid him as much as possible. Has anyone else had this problem where they are?, I mean I don't have a problem with emo's as many are just nice guys but when some do this it's just sad (especially since I used to get on well with him) and I was wondering if anyone else has seen anything like this?

NAh, i used to hate emos, then i changed my ways. Figured it was a bit dumb, but that guy is taking it too far. But if you want to talk about violence there was (almost) a "moshers" vs chavs fight afters school so i just got the hell outta there.

I don't really get bad emos like that, just black gelled hair and that's it.

I once had a friend who turned gay. But we were the ones doing all the hitting and spitting at him. It was really sad he turned into a gay, because the girl who liked him killed herself with a coverless desktop fan. Our friend would draw sexually explicit pictures of men in animal suits having fights, I think. But neither of them seemed to be getting hurt, per say. It was like they were enjoying hurting each other in this bizarre manner.

These deviants and their silly games.

Of course I'm kidding. Your friend has been turned into what is commonly known as a prick. There isn't any known remedy for these pricks, except to ignore them and hope they go away. Anyone acting that way is clearly a bit strange.

I once had a friend who turned gay. But we were the ones doing all the hitting and spitting at him. It was really sad he turned into a gay, because the girl who liked him killed herself with a coverless desktop fan. Our friend would draw sexually explicit pictures of men in animal suits having fights, I think. But neither of them seemed to be getting hurt, per say. It was like they were enjoying hurting each other in this bizarre manner.

These deviants and their silly games.

Of course I'm kidding. Your friend has been turned into what is commonly known as a prick. There isn't any known remedy for these pricks, except to ignore them and hope they go away. Anyone acting that way is clearly a bit strange.

You almost had me there...lol.

emos tend to be pussies around here. They keep to themselves and cause no problems apart from a slight increase in AIDS.

But if you want to talk about violence there was (almost) a "moshers" vs chavs fight afters school so i just got the hell outta there.

There's always talk of one in every school. It never happens though.

That doesn't sound emo. That just sounds like an alternative looking chav.

There's not much difference.

Emos, chavs, both have some sort of STI. Emos from dudes and Chavs from AIDS infested "girls".

Emos, chavs, both have some sort of STI. Emos from dudes and Chavs from AIDS infested "girls".

You forgot the gays, Jews, blacks, gypsies, disabled people and trade unionists.

You forgot the gays, Jews, blacks, gypsies, disabled people and trade unionists.

Is that supposed to be some kind of joke. :zzz:

Think it was, because Munky was generalising.

Anyway yes your friend may have turned into an emo, but coincidentilly hes also turned into an arse. They're not related. Theres plenty of nice emos. Plenty of emos who don't mope either. Had a few come into work today and they were happy and smiley, one even had quite cool hair. (I notice odd things).

Also changing the thread title, the posessive apostrophe is annoying me :p

You'll find with these life styles that most people that lead them are quite nice and there is no problem. Then you get the occasional arse that give the rest a bad name. Look at Straight Edge. Mostly pretty positive, then you get someone being a real idiot, getting the others a lot of hassle.

and no, I'm not.

What does emo mean? Also could someone briefly describe "chavs" :wtf: I think I'm hitting a language barrier here...

Not a big fan of the emo movement, they're quite hypocritical.

They all act anti corporate, yet they wear converse who until recently have been owned by Nike.

Why are the converse found in so many movies including sin city and 2 fast 2 furious? Because Nike acquired them back in 2002 and started marketting them to a young audience.

Yet when these emo kids get out of university or college they will be working in offices part of the rat race they oh so opposed when they were emo.

The tattoos and shit they do to their body they will only regret at a later part in life.. I've always styled myself in things that are original and classic.

I don't feel I'm corporate, right now I'm wearing a cheap tesco hoody, tesco underwear, an all american apparel shirt (sweatshop free) and some volcom jeans.

I think there is so much emphasis on image these days people define themselves by it, they need to feel like they fit in. But come to think of it, if everyone was a 'non conformist' wouldn't we all be conforming?

Personally I think the music associated with emo/screamo is pretty piss poor too.

I would never date an emo however hot she was.. they're all so superficial. Many of them used to be goths.. and the fact that bands like Green Day change their image to target this market of emos coming out with songs like American idiot really makes me smile.

That doesn't sound emo. That just sounds like an alternative looking chav.

I agree!!!!!

You people shouldt insult emos that much, they can be pretty cool, though the girls are better; the guys can just be pretty gay...

There are good and bad people in everything. Just because someone classifies themself as emo doesn't make them a bad person. A bad person is bad regardless of who or what they are. This kid is a classic example of a prick, who happens to be be "emo".

Sort of like how Ray Falling was a classic example of a **** who happened to be a ****. Oh wait... the two aren't similar at all. He was a **** though. I rest my case.

[Edit]

You'd ****ing censor me? YOU DIRTY ****S. THIS FORUM IS FULL OF ****S. ****S WHO WANT TO ****ING CENSCOR ME. ****S!

Yet when these emo kids get out of university or college they will be working in offices part of the rat race they oh so opposed when they were emo.

Same with the goths, punks and wannabe commies. "Its a fad" and all. Not all of them do, but then the ones that don't end up doing, well, not a great deal.

Sort of like how Ray Falling was a classic example of a **** who happened to be a ****. Oh wait... the two aren't similar at all. He was a **** though. I rest my case.

[Edit]

You'd ****ing censor me? YOU DIRTY ****S. THIS FORUM IS FULL OF ****S. ****S WHO WANT TO ****ING CENSCOR ME. ****S!

The c-word is censored because it is the vulgarist swearing word (and I've had this discussion with Piro, the majority of people don't like it).

As far as RF, I found him to be a nice person who never did anything wrong. He seemed to be bullied in my opinion. So he used n_n and such, people have worse habits. Such as the c-word :p

Theres this guy in my village (a mate) who turned emo and we basically take the piss out of him and have a laugh (with him and at him) like we did before he became emo.

Moral of the story they act the same but change their image so your mate could well have been a **** before he turned emo its just you didnt notice till the shock of his hair.

Its all a trend, i hate the emo's in my town, they slit their rists because their week long relationship with a girl ended..like what the hell is up with that?

Sure, im considered punk, but i aint against the corporations like all of the hippies, coz i know i'l need to rely on them when i work for em to give me wages.

Any way, the word emo is now mis-used. They say it means your emotional, but if you actually found the definition it means people who wear girls jeans. Yeah, that part is true but they missed a hell of alot in the dictionary.

I dont mind people taking on the emo look, but as soon as they say 'oh yeh! im defo emo', it annoys me. They arent, they just take on the trend.

Wait til the trend passes my friend.

Might be because of people whos he's hanging about now.Pretty sudden change

Its been sudden every were near me, in my town they came out of no where. In watford, they came out of no where..

Immigration?

What does emo mean? Also could someone briefly describe "chavs" :wtf: I think I'm hitting a language barrier here...

Not 100% sure on the the accurate meaning of emo (think emo music stands for emotional punk?) yet you'll know one if you see one. They dress in black, dye their hair black and have a huge fringe that they use to cover part of their face.

Sign in to follow this