N-Europe

Astro Bot (6th September 2024)

Julius

Codes are now out in the hands of reviewers, with the review embargo set to lift the day before release on September 5th at 13:00 BST:

Bit odd to leave it that late, normally it'd be a cause for concern but PlayStation seem to do it a lot with their big releases so no concern at all here ::shrug:

Just 7 days to go!! :bouncy:

Edited by Julius
  • Like 1

I could use this game right now, because love sucks 🥲 (might go into that a little deeper with another post, but then again, I might not :p)

Don't need reviews. It's going to be a 10/10 anyways :D

Just watched that 3 minute trailer again and it always puts a smile on my face :)

• Like 1

Launch trailer:

So close I can nearly taste it :bouncy: really hoping we get some cool team-ups here between the Bots to have some franchises cross streams. 

Just seen that Playroom has been updated too, guessing that's the final character? 

Edited by Julius
  • Like 2

Per the PS Blog, a special celebration will be held inside Astro's Playroom in the hours leading up to release: 

Please remember to collect your 4 special Bots in Astro’s Playroom, pre-loaded on your PS5. Once rescued, you will be able to take these bots to the new game and add them to your starting crew. And in the last few hours preceding the release of Astro Bot, we will hold a special celebration countdown inside Astro’s Playroom. Please come and check it out.

Absolutely love this! :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, drahkon said:

Just got the final extra trophy for Astro's Playroom and then I see this :D

GIMME NOW!

Edit:

Arg those clapping sessions are so cringeworthy, not even a child is treated so condescendingly for completing a level...

I made the investment today, not even bothering with the Zelda at the moment. This is where the action is. Physical copy of course, because fuck digital if I can help it.

I'll get that 4th character later, I'm sure it'll be after a great "riddle"

45 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

It's as bad as you still saying "Ninty". Now who's stuck in the 90's? Bet you call Miyamoto Shigsy/Shiggy as well. :D

I do initially think "Shigsy!" When he appears on t'screens.

56 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

"The" Zelda?
Are you 60 or something? Man, I just got flashbacks to some old fogie saying that to me in the 90's.

43 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Difference is that The Zelda was dated even back then!

Everyone loves it when you put "the" in front of of things, I'm sure you remember back in t'day when we all used the internets and poking people on the Facebooks.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

I do initially think "Shigsy!" When he appears on t'screens.

Everyone loves it when you put "the" in front of of things, I'm sure you remember back in t'day when we all used the internets and poking people on the Facebooks.

I saw a video about this phenomenon on the Youtubes. 

• Haha 3