Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Vampire Survivors

RedShell

My best attempt at recreating @Glen-i's Switch melting run: :hehe:

Got all the Arcanas, passives (apart from Torrona's Box) and most of the weapons, just missed out on evolved Blade Crossbow and C-U-Laser due to no Weapon Power-Ups or Super Candyboxes appearing. ::shrug:

Didn't manage to crash the game, but the FPS did plunge to around 30 once again when things got particularly hectic. It seemed to take a little bit longer than usual to tally up the results screen too, which was weird.

But yeah, interesting build that. Very cool how you plan weapon selection and upgrade order to surpass the limit. ;) Was also good to try something that's pretty different to what I normally use, plus I learnt about that golden egg trick. :cool:

Oh, and I realised something... the devs should really add a drop shadow to the timer on the HUD. :heh:

19 hours ago, RedShell said:

just missed out on evolved Blade Crossbow and C-U-Laser due to no Weapon Power-Ups or Super Candyboxes appearing. ::shrug:

Ah, right. Something I realised yesterday is that Weapon Power-Up, while not using up a slot, still needs a passive slot to be free. So you have to wait until it shows up before filling all 6 passive slots.

Also, it only appears if you have a Contra weapon in the first place, but I'm sure you knew that already.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I ended up getting Emergency Meeting in the Steam sale a couple of days ago, so I'm all caught up with the DLC now...

🧛‍♂️🦇⚰️🦴🧄🍗🍀
*gets distracted by new forum emojis* :heh:

Already finished all of the extra content it provided in both the main game and adventure mode. It was actually a bit better than I expected, but definitely not as enjoyable as the Contra one.
Anyway, nice to have a fully complete Vampire Survivors once more and access to all weapons/characters, although I still don't think anything is going to replace my go-to choice of old man with stinky garlic! :D

p9Gw12H.gif

:laughing:

• Thanks 1