NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
the_villa

So what are your plans this valentines day?

I dont have a girlfriend at the moment....that sucks. But last year's Valentines was great as i had just started seeing someone and well i wont actually tell you what we got up to.

Anyway back to this year so yeah no girlfriend at the moment so i wont be doing anything or spending loads of money which is good! And anyway im on the night shift at work that day so i shall be working hard so meh.

Tuesday is the day that a new episode of 24 is available for download. Even if I did have a girlfriend, that takes priority.

This is why you have no girlfriend.

I'll be taking the missus out for a few drinks and a chinese, intersperesed with my usual thrice daily sex.

This is why you have no girlfriend.
Dunno about that, but it may have something to do with my fetish of being sick down a girl's throat.

Probably end up just playing Tetris all night - my record of 188 won't beat itself y'know :)

I beat myself all the time. See earlier posts in this thread for further details.

I may grab some bamboo, chill out, catch a movie, have some sex, eat chinese food etc etc...

So basically:

Many people on this forum are single

Alot with jack off

Rokhed has sex thrice a day (not a pretty picture)

Guy loves to beat himself off.

What a nice day Tuesday will be.

Propaly nag about stupid american holidays that they stole and marketed......

and have a wank

I got my g/f some chocs and a couple other things and we're probably going out somewhere but I'm too cool to make reservations (we'll probably go to Denny's)

We don't bother with Valentines day. I think I'll stay in my pyjamas all day and look for a job ... like every other day.

well my resulys come out on valentines day so those take priority. any way it is our anniversary a week later so we are going out for a meal then.

So basically:

Alot with jack off

You forgot to add the moutainous sex that i'll be having. :kiss:

At least I'm not forcing you to watch the videos.

frankly, it depends on how friday night goes....I might have unheard of good luck with teh laydeezz

I'll watch them, slam 'em over.

Pay per view only I'm afraid.

Paypal me 20 notes and I'll send you the whole series.

I think Im being taken out to lunch (Wagamama is just down the road from work) then play SSBM (winner gets to be on top) 2 player action in the evening.

So basically:

Alot with jack off

I'm pretty sure Jack will be on on Tuesday in my house, if I can find the torrents :)

Being a werewolf, I think I'll just settle for tearing around Paris at midnight in my canine form, praying on young couples with amarous inttentions in cars. Then again, I do that most nights.

Even when I wasnt single I hated the concept of valentines. Like you have to be romantic one day of the year more then you normally would. Its a scam made by the greetings card company.

*Not at all bitter :sad: *

Ok so I wanna do something nice for Valentines day, but, I have no idea on what the flip this something nice is...... I know I'm going to give her a gift which I've got..... And ermmm then she's gunna go to work..... I just don't know what to do when she comes back. lol Blah, stupid day. >.>

Sign in to follow this