N-Europe

Football Season 2021/22

Julius

It's going to be an interesting match. Both teams have only conceded a single goal in the tournament, both are dangerous up front but both are also defensively strong. 

I see the government have ruled out an extra bank holiday if England win. You would think given the cost of living, energy prices going through the roof and having to remortgage your house to fill your car up with fuel, that they would throw the working class a bone and give us something to look forward to. 

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

I see the government have ruled out an extra bank holiday if England win. You would think given the cost of living, energy prices going through the roof and having to remortgage your house to fill your car up with fuel, that they would throw the working class a bone and give us something to look forward to. 

Heyhey, they just know England will lose.

lizard-laughing.gif

:p 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, killthenet said:

I don't think England have been any more aggressive than Germany, it's been a bit of a feisty game all round. England definitely started on top but it evened out as the half wore on. 

The ref certainly took her time to dish out a card to a German player. No wonder the crowd gave a huge cheer when she finally showed one. :D 

3 minutes ago, killthenet said:

Good goal from Germany, they've been the better side the last 5 or 10 minutes

Hope the England players can lift themselves, don't let Germany dictate play for the last 10 mins 

Yeah, they've been on top for a while now. They keep knocking at the door and our possession and passing has been awful. At this point i'd be happy to just get to extra time.