Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The official 24 thread (mark spoilers please thank you)

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 4 episode 21 has one of the greatest moments in TV history

Cholie: Jack, i just wanted you to know if you ever needed anyone to talk to as a friend, i'm here for you.

Jack:

vlcsnap1725518um.png

O_o

Huzzah! I'm nearly caught up!

I just watched all of season 4 and just watched season 5 prequel. That guy in the helmet is Tony its so obvious.

I've never watched 24, but I can't help but ask. Have any of them gone to the toilet in the series? Because my parents say they haven't.

People usually go to the toilets in CTU to use their phones to talk to the terrorists they're working for. I don't think the toilets even work.

[Edit]

Regarding the post made by Jordan referencing the 24 season 5 prequel featuring a mysterious fellow on a motorcycle, I don't think it's Almeida. Whenever Tony does anything he gets screwed over, so if it was him he'd have fallen off the bike or a bird would have shit on him. It wasn't Tony. Tony gets owned, he doesn't mysteriously ride motorcycles.

Why is everyone (Jordan) going on about "catching up" and "downloading loads of episodes"? Watch them at your own pace I say.

I've never watched 24, but I can't help but ask. Have any of them gone to the toilet in the series? Because my parents say they haven't.
No, but not all the characters are on all the time so it's assumed they do the boring stuff during those times. I have, however, always harboured a secret desire that Tony will spend an entire episode just having a wank. He'd be there just fapping away under the covers after the advert break "timer" where it shows all the different characters.

And then he'd spray his sauce just before the final seconds of the episode count down.

The episode would be called "3pm-4pm: The one where Tony has a wank".