NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ninty 182

Body of woman found in my school

sigh. it seems my witty tripod.com joke backfired. at the time all I could see was a 'this message was hosted by tripod.com' square.

boh.

That is an outrageous accusation.

Anyway, they all pale in comparison to this hero:

I couldn't decide what to write there, I was just about to come back and edit it so something else but you got there before me. :heh:

With regards to medical teams and the like, we know who you gonna call.

M C House.

050512_house_vlg_12p.widec.jpg

You know it makes sense.

Dead body? That's terrible. Shut the school down. Now.

It's a pity real life isn't more like Murder She Wrote. Approximtely three days of some old hag trundiling around interviewing people before finally devising an ingenious and totally correct soultion to the mystery, despite the fact she still has absolutely no evidence to back any of it up. The perp always comes quietly though. Why? Nobody knows...

I like the idea that the program makers intended make a final show in which it is reveiled that she is in fact a serial killer and the brains behind all the murders, and the people she's accused over the years were mearly stooges framed by her genius or threatend into submission.

Anyway, yes a dead body is indeed a disturbing and tragic prospect. Not really sure what else could be said really.

With regards to medical teams and the like, we know who you gonna call.

M C House.

050512_house_vlg_12p.widec.jpg

Pfft

drcox.jpg

Anyway, messed up story!

Maybe you should learn how to compress images. ^ Even on broadband that's a joke.

I can't believe that this sort of thread has been reduced to google images. But that's my opinion. :indeed:

Maybe you should learn how to compress images. ^ Even on broadband that's a joke.

Eh? Too big?

I can't believe that this sort of thread has been reduced to google images. But that's my opinion. :indeed:

Yeh its kinna sad that a death is being passed off in favour of a joke.

No its not kinna sad, its terrible.

sigh. it seems my witty tripod.com joke backfired. at the time all I could see was a 'this message was hosted by tripod.com' square.

boh.

And then I edited it under a new host before anyone saw it to make you look worse than me ^_^

To hell with you all:

diehard.jpg

Yippy cai ay motherfucka

Seriously though, heard anything more about it ninty?

What about a combination of the two, deaths that are jokes, I know they are too which do not generally go together but, check out http://www.darwinawards.com/

For example:

"two drinking buddies found themselves on an overpass 40 feet above a busy freeway in downtown Seattle at 2:45 a.m. It turned out to be the perfect place to determine who had more strength and endurance. Whoever could dangle from the overpass the longest would win!

Unfortunately, the winner was too tired from his victory to climb back up, despite help from his 31-year-old friend. The unidentified champion fell smack into the front of a semi-truck barreling down the highway at 60 mph and bounced onto the pavement, where he was hit by a car. The car did not stop. Authorities did not identify the winner of the competition. "

Update.

The police have arrested a man and have extended their time to question him although they haven't formerly charged or released his name. Most people still seem to think her husband though.

Anyway everyone's back to school tomorrow (Thursday) so hopefully I'll hear more news then

Most people still seem to think her husband though.

Yeah but everyone is bound to suspect him.

People die all the time, it's tragic but do you stop living your life? Dozens of people probably died while you were reading this sentence - does that mean you can't ever laugh again? It's not like anyone's being specifically disrespectful.

Update.

The woman's, Mrs.Hunt's, husband (caretaker and site manager of our school) has been formally charged with murder having been arrested a few days previously.

The police have still not found the murder weapon and on walking home I could see them going through neighbouring houses, looking for it (or so I presume)

that sux...

35774.jpg

This guy knows how to investigate... or in the worst case scenario defend the murderer.

Good old Mr X.

Sign in to follow this