NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ninty 182

Body of woman found in my school

On Monday as I got to school I found police had taped a section of our school having found the body of a 40 year old woman there. All the pupils were sent home and don't go back until wednesday.

The police haven't identified the body (last time I checked) but most of us seem to think it's the care-takers wife, who's also a lab assistant, due to the fact the body was found very close to their house (that has a gate to the school grounds) and that their house is now under police guard.

Pretty sick stuff really and the rumors going round just make things worse. Hopefully more info will be released soon.

tripod.com? what the hell are they gonna do? I'll stick to the police...

eh?.....................................

CSI Miami sucks so much compared to Vegas. Bloody hell, a womans been kiiled and weve just started an argument about CSI. We are good people.

Bullshit.

019_CBS_CSI_miami_full.jpg

Much better!

i WONDER where the body got to??????????????????????????????

maybe it was in the cupboard????????????????????????????

just like INDIaN in the cupboard????????????????????????????

except that was a toyyyyy???????????????????????????

that is seriously how he always speaks

That's pretty bad!

Here in London we have about 50 odd bodies a year washed up in the Thames. Just last week a body was pulled out at Lambeth bridge which i travel over everyday. The bodies seem to always get caught there by the bridges legs and lower tide. Nice.

Wow...thats seriously freaky though, wouldnt like a dead person found at my school...unless i got a week off...ignore that, im taking advantage over some ones death.

Tell us when they find out who it is!

It's a pity real life isn't more like Murder She Wrote. Approximtely three days of some old hag trundiling around interviewing people before finally devising an ingenious and totally correct soultion to the mystery, despite the fact she still has absolutely no evidence to back any of it up. The perp always comes quietly though. Why? Nobody knows...

It's a pity real life isn't more like Murder She Wrote. Approximtely three days of some old hag trundiling around interviewing people before finally devising an ingenious and totally correct soultion to the mystery, despite the fact she still has absolutely no evidence to back any of it up. The perp always comes quietly though. Why? Nobody knows...

lol. :D She's a classy bird. ;)

The rumours will just add more to the speculation that it is the caretaker's wife. Horrible stuff tho. A body on a school site. :hmm:

Curtis > Jack
Haha. A character with absolutely no depth whatsoever who gets consistently shot (but doesn't die) better than the Bauer. That's a good one.

Oh wait, you were serious?

Haha. A character with absolutely no depth whatsoever who gets consistently shot (but doesn't die) better than the Bauer. That's a good one.

I'm with Meik on this one. The Bauer is awesome.

Although, Almeida is still cooler:P

Tony_Almeida-1.jpg

It's because he's black, isn't it?

I like where this thread is heading.

Although, Almeida is still cooler:P
Everybody enjoys a bit of Tony action but i've found he's the one character who gets consistently shafted in every series.

In series 1 he's portrayed as the untrusting asshole, in series 2 Jack breaks his leg (lol), in series 3 he gets put in prison and then in series 4 he's a washed up alcoholic who gets held hostage by a girl. And in series 5... (don't reveal if you haven't seen the first episode of s5 yet)..

His wife gets killed and he gets knocked unconscious

I can't wait to see what else is in store for the stallion.

It's because he's black, isn't it?

That is an outrageous accusation.

Anyway, they all pale in comparison to this hero:

xb_002.jpg

Sign in to follow this