NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

2 hours ago, drahkon said:

Edit: The name "Crest Doorplate" doesn't sound like much, but it's actually pretty cool looking:

qgY90DU.jpg

I also have the crest doorplate and plan to give a crest doorplate to every villager as well to have on their doors.

Edited by Tales
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tales said:

I already have it and plan to give every villager one as well.

Well, that answers all the questions I didn't ask :p

• Weird 1

Does anyone have a spare left Megalo Side they can send me? I’ll send bells or an item if you want. 

7 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Does anyone have a spare left Megalo Side they can send me? I’ll send bells or an item if you want. 

I'll send it your way :)

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I should have one. I'll send one when I boot up the game again.. Not sure if that's tonight though.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I should have one. I'll send one when I boot up the game again.. Not sure if that's tonight though.

No need. If @BowserBasher is called Simon ingame then he's got it in the mail :D

Edited by drahkon
  • Thanks 1
  • Weird 1

18 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Just checked, afraid not. Got quite a lot of spare fossils though, anything else that you need?

Don’t suppose anyone fancies doing a bit of late night gardening on my island? :heh: Just a few hybrids that I’m missing now, so would really appreciate the help. Gonna open my gate for a bit anyway.

Goldie is crafting a Log extra-long sofa BTW. :hehe: 

Edited by RedShell
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Don’t suppose anyone fancies doing a bit of late night gardening on my island? :heh: Just a few hybrids that I’m missing now, so would really appreciate the help. Gonna open my gate for a bit anyway.

I'm playing Monster Hunter with a mate right now. Will pop over but don't expect me to talk or be quick with watering your flowers :D

• Thanks 1

Tomorrow I'll have a new resident: Savannah

UzKP8D5.jpg

Really like her appearance and personality (which is apparently normal).

Spoiler

YKrKitK.jpg

LRmrSqY.jpg

Second best day of Animal Crossing: New Horizons for me :D

• Like 1

I love camp site visitors. It’s my favourite island news announcement when it comes :D  

I have one on Eternia this morning so am gonna check them out now. It’s only really Kabuki I would want rid of on that island. 

I’ve just banished Maggie this week and wanted to visit some mystery islands or get a new resident throught the campsite.

And now Leopold appears out of nowhere. I didn’t ask for you, you dull green bearded lion...! :(

Edited by markderoos

3 minutes ago, markderoos said:

I’ve just banished Maggie this week and wanted to visit some mystery islands or get a new resident throught the campsite.

And now Leopold appears out of nowhere. I didn’t ask for you, you dull green bearded lion...! :(

Same thing happened to me on my new island. Got my first camp site visitor and it was him. He ain’t for me. I don’t like he lions at all in this game. 

Hopefully I can get rid but I told him to move here as I need villagers to get my ranking up to 3 stars. I’m about to use my saved up Nook Miles tickets to try and find someone for the plot of land I have for sale! 

7 minutes ago, markderoos said:

And now Leopold appears out of nowhere. I didn’t ask for you, you dull green bearded lion...!

Yeah, it's a really stupid mechanic. A fat hamster took an empty plot a couple of weeks ago :nono:

Soleil_WA.png

Can't wait to get rid of her for an awesome villager :p

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, drahkon said:

Yeah, it's a really stupid mechanic

No that's the whole point of the game. Random villagers turning up and getting to know them. 

No that's the whole point of the game. Random villagers turning up and getting to know them. 
Not the whole point, since you can also invite villagers from mystery islands, the campsite, and using the paid-for amiibo cards.

It's just one part of getting new villagers, arguably the worst way.
  • Like 1

Does anyone have any kitchen items they have duplicate of or want to part with? Happy to pay? 

i am trying to make something of my home on this new island and I’m really low on kitchen furniture even on my original island. I have a unit with a sink and cupboards but could do with something more. 
I’m not short of kitchen accessories, just furniture. :) 

2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

i am trying to make something of my home on this new island and I’m really low on kitchen furniture even on my original island

I can send a kitchen island (sadly it's only silver and you can't customize it, which is ridiculous) your way. You want it on your old or new account?

Also: If you have an Ironwood Dresser and a Cutting Board I could craft you an Ironwood Kitchenette (or an Ironwood Cupboard if you only have an Ironwood Dresser at hand).

Just now, drahkon said:

I can send a kitchen island (sadly it's only silver and you can't customize it, which is ridiculous) your way. You want it on your old or new account?

Also: If you have an Ironwood Dresser and a Cutting Board I could craft you an Ironwood Kitchenette (or an Ironwood Cupboard if you only have an Ironwood Dresser at hand).

Island would be great if you could please and silver would be perfect! I can come collect it if easier? Unless you need to order it. 

I only have a Cutting board? It would be on Cinnabar too please! 

Island would be great if you could please and silver would be perfect! I can come collect it if easier? Unless you need to order it. 

I'll get it from Nook Shopping so I'll just send it your way.

It would be on Cinnabar too please! 

Edit: Nevermind, it also shows the island name :peace: It should've arrived.

I only have a Cutting board?

Just that won't help. An Ironwood Dresser is needed but I don't have the DIY :(

Edited by drahkon

Just now, drahkon said:

I'll get it from Nook Shopping so I'll just send it your way.

Sorry, but I need your account name :p

Just that won't help. An Ironwood Dresser is needed but I don't have the DIY :(

No worries re the craft item then as I don’t have the dresser. :) 

And it’s Aneres2. :D

• Like 1

Just now, Aneres11 said:

And it’s Aneres2. :D

Check your mail :D

Don't need anything in return. It's a gift :)