Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RedShell said:

Going to open my gate again for a bit if anyone would like to visit.

@Ronnie, There’s still an informative statue available at Redd’s if you’re interested.

Damn missed you. Thanks anyway!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celeste is around on Daybreak if anyone’s keen. I got a Lunar Lander off her. Dunno if anyone can get that too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Celeste is around on Daybreak if anyone’s keen. I got a Lunar Lander off her. Dunno if anyone can get that too

I'll be there shortly! The first time you talk to her in the month(following the star signs) you get an item related to the month. So this month it was the Taurus bathtub. After that it is random.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tales said:

I'll be there shortly! The first time you talk to her in the month(following the star signs) you get an item related to the month. So this month it was the Taurus bathtub. After that it is random.

Ah thanks. I did wonder. I’ve only ever gotten constellation stuff from her. 

She’s in SE beach by pier 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like there's a meteor shower at his town too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magazine rack being crafted by Wendy but not sure a meteor shower is on? Dunno if they have to happen with Celeste around 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Not sure if you had white, but left it, red and blue near your house.

Thank you so much. And thanks for that recipe :peace:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

Magazine rack being crafted by Wendy but not sure a meteor shower is on? Dunno if they have to happen with Celeste around 

Not sure if there's actually is one. Could be just a few random comets we saw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Ordered all of those things you wanted Eddage. 

I will have them tomorrow so can return the visit if you're free. I am working, but I'll do it on my break. :)

I'll open up my gates in the morning but will be working as well so might not actually be there when you come over!

Did you want any of the antique items I listed earlier? If so I can leave them by the entrance for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Eddage said:

I'll open up my gates in the morning but will be working as well so might not actually be there when you come over!

Did you want any of the antique items I listed earlier? If so I can leave them by the entrance for you.

Hmm wouldn’t mind the clock, phone and table if possible please?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Hmm wouldn’t mind the clock, phone and table if possible please?! 

No probs, I'm just gonna open my gate in a bit and leave it open whilst I work. I'll leave them on the beach just to the left of the entrance :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does a Tea Table diy interest anyone? Tom's making it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eddage said:

No probs, I'm just gonna open my gate in a bit and leave it open whilst I work. I'll leave them on the beach just to the left of the entrance :)

Great I’m working too so will try and get over shortly! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shari is giving away the DIY for a Street piano if anyone wants it, Kick is also here.

Gates are open :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tales said:

Does a Tea Table diy interest anyone? Tom's making it.

Oooo yes please! 
EDIT realised this was posted ages ago. :p 

 

Edited by Aneres11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sméagol The floor lights should've arrived :)

I now have the following colours:

  • white
  • red
  • purple
  • blue
  • light blue
  • green

If any of you has other colours available, feel free to send 'em my way :p I'll repay you in whatever way you want/whatever way I can afford :D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Left your items on the beach @Eddage
nice island!

I watered your flowers but only get a 30 min lunch break and it was basically like being at the Chelsea Flower Show :p so I may have missed some in my hurry. 
 

Thanks for the return items! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gates are open at mine for the next 40 mins or so.

Marina is crafting a Peach surprise box. :hehe: 

Would be great if people could once again do some watering inside the fenced areas. :) 

:peace:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, drahkon said:

@Sméagol The floor lights should've arrived :)

Yes, thanks!

Does anyone need a wooden end table recipe? otherwise I'm doing some flying myself.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, drahkon said:

@Sméagol The floor lights should've arrived :)

I now have the following colours:

  • white
  • red
  • purple
  • blue
  • light blue
  • green

If any of you has other colours available, feel free to send 'em my way :p I'll repay you in whatever way you want/whatever way I can afford :D

I have the pink one and need green. That’s a nice easy swap for you. Just need to remeber your name in game now. Let me know and I’ll ship you a pink one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BowserBasher said:

I have the pink one and need green. That’s a nice easy swap for you. Just need to remeber your name in game now. Let me know and I’ll ship you a pink one. 

I'd love a pink one as well!

Does anyone have a pink open sign by the way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I'd love a pink one as well!

Does anyone have a pink open sign by the way?

I’ll send you one. I also have orange, do you need that one. 
 

also @drahkon you don’t seem to show on my I game friend list. Maybe we have met in game yet. Let me know when you free and I’ll hook you up with the lights. 

Edited by BowserBasher
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iron shelf DIY currently up for grabs on my island, Katt is crafting it.

Oh, and Sahara is also trapped on a tiny bit of terraformed land, which is amusing. :D 

Gates are open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Redd has finally decided to grace me with his slimy presence...

There's 1 real painting and 2 fake statues up for grabs if anyone wants...

EYiWdsOUEAAD1dv.jpeg

Also I kind of thing that garden tap thing might look good in your pool area @Aneres11 but that's just a guess 

Also what's in the shop:

EYiWdskVAAARXnF.jpeg

Gates will be open in 5 mins or so.

If anyone does come and would be so kind to water flowers, just the roses in front of Ables + the tulips to the left of those would be great. No worries about anything else.

@Sméagol what's with the imperial thing you sent :p I thought it was a sushi table I was getting? as for the pinball, I only have two, the baseball one and the one I sent you?

Edited by Ronnie
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Redd has finally decided to grace me with his slimy presence...

There's 1 real painting and 2 fake statues up for grabs if anyone wants...

EYiWdsOUEAAD1dv.jpeg

Also I kind of thing that garden tap thing might look good in your pool area @Aneres11 but that's just a guess 

Also what's in the shop:

EYiWdskVAAARXnF.jpeg

Gates will be open in 5 mins or so.

If anyone does come and would be so kind to water flowers, just the roses in front of Ables + the tulips to the left of those would be great. No worries about anything else.

@Sméagol what's with the imperial thing you sent :p I thought it was a sushi table I was getting? as for the pinball, I only have two, the baseball one and the one I sent you?

Ooh! Can I get that statue please? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites