Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have these DIYs to give away. If you don't take them I will sell them to Nook. I also have Saharah walking around. I can ship by mail or open the gates/visit if you ask.

  • Palm-tree lamp
  • Orange end table
  • Orange dress
  • Lucky gold cat
  • Music stand
  • Bamboo shoot lamp x2
  • Wooden block chest
  • Peach dress
  • Leaf umbrella
  • Fossil doorplate
  • Bamboo doll
  • Bamboo shelf
  • Light bamboo rug x2
  • Birdhouse
  • Log bench x2
  • Bamboo wand
  • Wooden simple bed x2
  • Pan flute
  • Wooden block chest
  • Knitted-grass backpack
  • Wooden toolbox
  • Iron garden bench
  • Birdcage
  • Wooden chest
  • Green leaf pile
  • Wooden low table
  • Fruit wreath
Edited by Tales
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tales

The Lucky Gold Cat and Bamboo Shelf DIYs would be awesome :peace: 

I'm still at work, though. I can come by later today or you can just send 'em to me :p 

Anything you'd like in return?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, drahkon said:

@Tales

The Lucky Gold Cat and Bamboo Shelf DIYs would be awesome :peace: 

I'm still at work, though. I can come by later today or you can just send 'em to me :p 

Anything you'd like in return?

FIY, the DIY requires the lucky cat item(Gulliver). Should have mentioned that in the first place. Still want it I'll ship them by mail Got to fill out that miles thing :p

Edited by Tales
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tales said:

FIY, the DIY requires the lucky cat item(Gulliver)

I still want it :p 

SEND IT! :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tales said:

I have these DIYs to give away. If you don't take them I will sell them to Nook. I also have Saharah walking around. I can ship by mail or open the gates/visit if you ask.

  • Palm-tree lamp
  • Orange end table
  • Orange dress
  • Lucky gold cat
  • Music stand
  • Bamboo shoot lamp x2
  • Wooden block chest
  • Peach dress
  • Leaf umbrella
  • Fossil doorplate
  • Bamboo doll
  • Bamboo shelf
  • Light bamboo rug x2
  • Birdhouse
  • Log bench x2
  • Bamboo wand
  • Wooden simple bed x2
  • Pan flute
  • Wooden block chest
  • Knitted-grass backpack
  • Wooden toolbox
  • Iron garden bench
  • Birdcage
  • Wooden chest
  • Green leaf pile
  • Wooden low table
  • Fruit wreath

PAN FLUTE! PAN FLUTE!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

PAN FLUTE! PAN FLUTE!

goddamit.

Tales I'd like the ehh wooden block chest and fossil doorplate. Maybe the fruit wreath? I need to check.

 

  • Like 1
  • Weird 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ruby's giving away Stacked Magazines DIYs.

Gate's open in case anybody wants it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And my Angus is making a pile of zen cushions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Tales said:

And my Angus is making a pile of zen cushions.

On my way :p

My internet's acting up. Can't keep my island open for more than a minute...sorry folks.

Hope I can hop onto Tales' island and be on my way :D

Edit: @Tales No idea if any of my messages came through...I barely managed to leave via the "-" button :blank: Thought I'd get thrown out 'cause of a disconnect...
Thanks for having me. :) I landed on my island with the DIY intact :D

Edited by drahkon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, drahkon said:

On my way :p

My internet's acting up. Can't keep my island open for more than a minute...sorry folks.

Hope I can hop onto Tales' island and be on my way :D

Did you get it? You acted so weird there for a minute :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EYEqc3gUEAABC_K?format=jpg&name=large
 

Flick seriously loves making the bug models as opposed to the fish ones. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

EYEqc3gUEAABC_K?format=jpg&name=large
 

Flick seriously loves making the bug models as opposed to the fish ones. 

Yeah, I made the one for Queen Butterfly. It's almost twice as big as the original. Meanwhile the Coelacanth is like three times as small.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, darksnowman said:

@BowserBasher How did you get that shrub to flower?? Do you have to water them or what?

I think shrubs are seasonal. They will flower when in season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Tales said:

Did you get it? You acted so weird there for a minute :p

I did, thanks :D

My wifi's been acting up for a while...no idea what my character did after I got the recipe :laughing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darksnowman said:

@BowserBasher How did you get that shrub to flower?? Do you have to water them or what?

@Tales is right. Some bushes are in season and will flower right away. I think these are Azelea ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pekoe is making a terrarium. I know it's early but does anyone want me to open the gates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tales said:

Pekoe is making a terrarium.

Oh yeah? On my Island, Cranston's making... A leaf.

Cranston is... let's go with special. Yesterday, he sent me a letter talking about how it's weird to have more than one pair of shoes because he only has one pair of feet. And in that letter, he sent a pair of socks.

So, yeah. Special.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kabuki making an infused-water dispenser tonight. Needs all the fruits to craft it. It’s basically a glass jar filled with fruit water. 

if anyone wants the DIY I can open up. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Kabuki making an infused-water dispenser tonight. Needs all the fruits to craft it. It’s basically a glass jar filled with fruit water. 

if anyone wants the DIY I can open up. :) 

I’d quite like that DIY. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RedShell said:

I’d quite like that DIY. :) 

I’ll open up now! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ronnie getting trapped behind Sprinkle as she casually walks around: :laughing: 

That might be one of my fave New Horizons moments so far. :D 

:bowdown:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old lady in the supermarket when you're in a rush. We've all been there

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites