Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

If anyone is at a loose end and fancies doing some watering, my gates (Cinnabar) are open. 
I have some patches to the left of entrance and up round the plaza to try and get some hybrids. 
 

I can return the watering favour also! :) 

Next time request some watering when your shops are still open! :p

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Next time request some watering when your shops are still open! :p

 

Haha that’s true!! :D
 

  • Weird 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aneres11 said:

If anyone is at a loose end and fancies doing some watering, my gates (Cinnabar) are open. 
I have some patches to the left of entrance and up round the plaza to try and get some hybrids. 
 

I can return the watering favour also! :) 

I'll pop over if the gates are still open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

100?cb=20200410192424

Annoying Samson has left the island today :D

First trip to a mystery island:

fPgH9LB.jpg

Walker will move in tomorrow :peace:

Now I only need to get rid of Soleil, Flip and Goose. I reeeeaaaally want a kangaroo villager :( Walt, Kitt or Carrie.

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blaire is giving away the recipe for a Bamboo speaker, so if anyone wants that I'm gonna just leave my gates open again whilst I work.

As always, would appreciate it if anyone can water the flowers in the bottom left :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eddage said:

Blaire is giving away the recipe for a Bamboo speaker, so if anyone wants that I'm gonna just leave my gates open again whilst I work.

On my way :)

Just now, Eddage said:

As always, would appreciate it if anyone can water the flowers in the bottom left

Will do :peace:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Eddage said:

As always, would appreciate it if anyone can water the flowers in the bottom left

Whenever I visit an island from one of the people here I'm amazed at how seriously you all take breeding flowers :D Then I come back to my island with all the randomly placed flowers and colours and think: "Meh, can't be arsed" :p

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Eddage said:

Blaire is giving away the recipe for a Bamboo speaker, so if anyone wants that I'm gonna just leave my gates open again whilst I work.

As always, would appreciate it if anyone can water the flowers in the bottom left :)

I’d love the train set in Nooks. I didn’t buy at the time as I don’t know if you wanted it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I’d love the train set in Nooks. I didn’t buy at the time as I don’t know if you wanted it. 

I already have that one so feel free. Everything in Nook's is up for grabs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Whenever I visit an island from one of the people here I'm amazed at how seriously you all take breeding flowers :D Then I come back to my island with all the randomly placed flowers and colours and think: "Meh, can't be arsed" :p

You and me both, I see all these pictures and I keep thinking, "All that space, wasted..."

Oh wow, you have a purple rose, your island is so much more interesting for having it. Said no-one ever.

I just plant a couple of flowers whenever one of those Nook Mile+ achievements comes along with a multiplier. Now there's a blue pansy growing and I didn't even try.

You know how many watering cans I've gone through since my first day? 1. And it was a flimsy one at that.

Flowers are boring. I'll stick with my T-Rex Fossil sitting right next to that Godzilla rip-off statue on top of a mountain!

  • Like 1
  • Angry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

You and me both, I see all these pictures and I keep thinking, "All that space, wasted..."

To be fair, I have a few "breeding grounds" but they are still just put together without rhyme or reason. :D

I'll just ask for rare flowers from others here in the future :p If it's possible to actually get them from others, that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, drahkon said:

I'll just ask for rare flowers from others here in the future :p If it's possible to actually get them from others, that is.

Actually, it is. If you use a shovel to dig up a flower, you can replant it anywhere, I imagine you can replant it on a different island.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drahkon said:

100?cb=20200410192424

Annoying Samson has left the island today :D

First trip to a mystery island:

fPgH9LB.jpg

Walker will move in tomorrow :peace:

Now I only need to get rid of Soleil, Flip and Goose. I reeeeaaaally want a kangaroo villager :( Walt, Kitt or Carrie.

I have Kitt. I love her! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, RedShell said:

@drahkon & @Aneres11, sent out your phone boxes this morning! :peace:

Thank you so much :)

Dobie's giving away Ironwood Table DIYs. If anyone wants one I can open up.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Thank you so much :)

Dobie's giving away Ironwood Table DIYs. If anyone wants one I can open up.

I shall come over! 
Also, @RedShell will send your phone box now! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I shall come over!

Gates are open. I'll be eating lunch, though, so I'm away from the Switch :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goose is giving away Pitfall Seed DIYs. I'll open up if anybody wants one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love to shop, if people have stuff in their shop they don't want to buy, but want to have some flowers watered, you can always @ me! I'll come by to water flowers and raid your stores.

I'll open up my gate tonight, I have Redd visiting. For sale:

  • fake Mona Lisa
  • fake ugly fruit face
  • fake Romulus & Remus statue
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I caught this little moment today while watering @Eddage’s flowers 

 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Helmsly said:

I caught this little moment today while watering @Eddage’s flowers 

 

Lol. That was you watering along with me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Well said. 

They know what they're doing.

Dunno if you have a green train set or white office desk but they're in my shop if you want them.

Yes! I'll take the train set!

I'll boot up the game now. Are you open right now? Otherwise I'll open my gates first so people can raid Redd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

I'll open my gates first so people can raid Redd.

Could I grab that Romulus statue? Dunno if @RedShell wants it though, he saw your post first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ronnie said:

Could I grab that Romulus statue? Dunno if @RedShell wants it though, he saw your post first

He probably does. :laughing: But he's online. And he usually is quite fast when it comes to grabbing stuff on other people's islands haha. As far as I'm concerned it's a free-for-all / first come, first served thing, I technically can't reserve these things for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites