Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Does a villager give it away or was it a one time thing?

No it's Chops making it. Take the path to the right. It's the house farthest to the right.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

No it's Chops making it. Take the path to the right. It's the house farthest to the right.

Sorry, can't talk much ingame, just there for the DIY. :p Got company coming over soon.

Edited by drahkon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Sorry, can't talk much ingame, just there for the DIY. :p Got company coming over soon.

I was saying I can trade you a piano if you still want it. I have a black and a white one. if you want the brown one, you're out of luck.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sméagol said:

I was saying I can trade you a piano if you still want it. I have a black and a white one. if you want the brown one, you're out of luck.

For now I don't need one, but I might get back to you in the future. Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

gate is still open, same code.

Dodo = N7XGB

Gate is open normally

Chops is done, but now Stu is making a stack of books, I really wanted that one.

Also to the right, first house past the bridge.

it's also Renée's birthday.

I'm AFK.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

gate is still open, same code.

Dodo = N7XGB

Gate is open normally

Chops is done, but now Stu is making a stack of books, I really wanted that one.

Also to the right, first house past the bridge.

it's also Renée's birthday.

I'm AFK.

May come for book stack. Just doing some turnip selling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

May come for book stack. Just doing some turnip selling!

Let me know when you're coming, I just lost my connection (so the gate's closed i think). Plus I have some visits planned myself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Gate no longer open? Who is LuckysLair?

I was there earlier btw, but I didn't know about the birthday.

Edited by Tales

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Let me know when you're coming, I just lost my connection (so the gate's closed i think). Plus I have some visits planned myself.

Is now ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tales said:

Gate no longer open? Who is LuckysLair?

I was there earlier btw, but I didn't know about the birthday.

Luckys Lair is @Mike1988uk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reopened my gates for anyone that wants to sell their turnips, 423 bells is their buying price

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tales said:

Gate no longer open? Who is LuckysLair?

I was there earlier btw, but I didn't know about the birthday.

 

3 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Is now ok?

Gate is open again. I'm AFK for a bit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meteor shower currently happening on Eternia. 
Gates are open. 
 

Celeste giving out Gemini closet. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Snooty making coconut juice.

I'll be over a little bit later @Aneres11!

 

Ok I’ll likely be AFK but will leave gate open til around 9:30 ish. 
Had lots of visitors already! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Some pics from tonight:

Poor Bella. :heh: 

Extreme closeup!: :laughing: 

I also discovered today that you can’t trick someone visiting your island into getting attacked by a wasp, I knew there was one in this particular tree and told @Sméagol to shake it, but all that happened was a tree branch fell out of it. :heh: As soon as you left my island I shook the tree and...

Way to spoil my fun, Nintendo. :heh: 

Edited by RedShell
  • Haha 2
  • Weird 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RedShell said:

I also discovered today that you can’t trick someone visiting your island into getting attacked by a wasp, I knew there was one in this particular tree and told @Sméagol to shake it, but all that happened was a tree branch fell out of it. :heh: As soon as you left my island I shook the tree and...

Way to spoil my fun, Nintendo. :heh: 

Yeah, I was already aware wasps don't spawn online, so I was wondering what you were on about. Though even if they did, you saw I was prepared haha.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Some pics from tonight:

Poor Bella. :heh: 

Extreme closeup!: :laughing: 

I also discovered today that you can’t trick someone visiting your island into getting attacked by a wasp, I knew there was one in this particular tree and told @Sméagol to shake it, but all that happened was a tree branch fell out of it. :heh: As soon as you left my island I shook the tree and...

Way to spoil my fun, Nintendo. :heh: 

Really hoping I don’t find Bella dead in the morning. :eek:

  • Haha 2
  • Weird 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Flora is making a Shell table, so if anyone wants a DIY then come on over. Everything in the shop is good to grab as well - Imperial low table, Champion's pennant (little flag thing) and Basketball hoop.

I'll be leaving my gates open whilst working. Flower watering would be greatly appreciated as always :) 

Edited by Eddage
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Eddage said:

Flora is making a Shell table, so if anyone wants a DIY then come on over. Everything in the shop is good to grab as well - Imperial low table, Champion's pennant (little flag thing) and Basketball hoop.

I'll be leaving my gates open whilst working. Flower watering would be greatly appreciated as always :) 

If the Imperial Table hasn’t already gone I’d love to snap it up!? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

If the Imperial Table hasn’t already gone I’d love to snap it up!? 

Beat you to it. I can send it to you if you really want it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Beat you to it. I can send it to you if you really want it. 

No worries! I don’t really need it, just good to catalogue it. But I’m sure one will come up again at some point! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Opening gates on Eternia. 
I am AFK but Redd is in residence. I’ve bought the only real thing he was selling. 
 

There are two fake paintings (one is Mona Lisa) and there’s also a fake statue. 
Help yourself to shop items, please DONT buy the antique wardrobe as I am buying that later once got some bells. Working at min so haven’t had time. :) 
 

Oh and Kabuki is crafting jail bars. The kinky sod. 

Edited by Aneres11
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Wrong thread 

Edited by Aneres11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Beat you to it. I can send it to you if you really want it. 

What colour? I'll trade you for it. I'll post a list later.

1 hour ago, Aneres11 said:

Opening gates on Eternia. 
I am AFK but Redd is in residence. I’ve bought the only real thing he was selling. 
 

There are two fake paintings (one is Mona Lisa) and there’s also a fake statue. 
Help yourself to shop items, please DONT buy the antique wardrobe as I am buying that later once got some bells. Working at min so haven’t had time. :) 

Ooh, I swing by once I've booted up the game (just got up)!

And why are you people always broke haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites