N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

Hero-of-Time

7 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

@BowserBasher, just a heads up that S.C.G bagsied that costume.

Nah, it's all good. :)

Simon joined first, I'm joining now though, I'll go with Dark armour female Aqua-Marine coloured hair Byleth instead. :peace:

Or if someone else is playing as that Byleth, I'll just pick another, no big deal. :D

Plenty of Byleth to go around anyway. ;)

Edited by S.C.G

That lag is getting too bad now. So I'm gonna call it a night.

Thanks for the games guys!

EDIT: Also, I can confirm that if Byleth gets knocked off the top of the screen and goes blasting off into the background, they shout "My battle ends heeeeerrrre!"

Edited by Glen-i

14 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Man, I'm digging how much Oomph Byleth has! Constant satisfaction with each hit.

Yeah, crazy powerful character! :o If we were playing stock battles instead of time, the fights wouldn’t have lasted very long at all. :laughing: 

While Byleth clearly has amazing offensive capabilities, there is a lot of delay involved with most of those hard-hitting moves, and movement speed in general is pretty slow, so the balance is probably about right. It is pretty crazy how you can meteor smash with that up B though. :grin:

Cuphead (aka Mii Gunner) proved to be a great counter to Byleth. Getting instant KOs by bouncing back Byleth’s arrows was super fun.

Another enjoyable evening of N-E Smash. :peace:

15 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Also loving the new custom stages @RedShell

Cheers.

There’s a bit more to the “Too Much Fire Emblem” one than you saw last night, but it requires a specific item/final smash in order to trigger it, which didn’t happen during any of those matches. ;) There was more than enough chaos going on anyway. :heh: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, londragon said:

Nice one @RedShell.  I'll be looking to download that next time I fire up Smash.

Cheers. 
It’s not actually on the server though I’m afraid.

It seems custom stages get deleted from Smash World after a while, so none of my stuff is online anymore. 

I would just re-upload them, but I also had an issue a while back where one of my stages got reported and ended up being removed by Nintendo. :indeed:

If it were to happen again I could apparently lose access to online play entirely, so I’ve not uploaded anything since and don’t plan to now as I don’t want to risk getting my account restricted. :( 

Join us for a Smash session sometime though and I’ll be sure to select that stage so you can experience the insanity! :grin: 

Speaking of which, what’s the plan for tonight @Glen-i

• Like 1