NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
demonmike04

Err... Big Brother lost all meaningness?

Ok, just before I go on, nobody say its pointless. Because the winner donates money to a charity of choice, so therefore it has a point.

I just realised, the favourite and most obvious to win is Chantelle. But what was the point of her being there? She doesnt qualify because she is not a celebrity prior to Big Brother, but now she is.

This therefore creates an un-even balance because a celebrity is supposed to win this, not some look-alike of Paris Hilton (Is that even a good thing?).

It makes no sense, but either way people will benefit through the charity, but I think Michael should also take part of the win because if Chantelle wasnt there, he would have won by now. 2 Charities seem fair.

I actually feel sorry for Chantelle if she has any brains, because she surely would realise she is famous for a stupid reason, im suprised no one from big brother has realised this. People only like you because you were in a house and you annoyed people, they dont care who you actualy are as a person.

So, what do you think, are people going in Big brother just for attention now? Since you dont have to win it to get cash, you just go in and people like you.

So, what do you think, are people going in Big brother just for attention now? Since you dont have to win it to get cash, you just go in and people like you.

I would say past the first season (and maybe even including) people have only been going in there to get famous (and/or rich).

And the whole Chantelle thing seems like a Making Kelham Famous sitch, just easier cause it was done through channel four.

Well i have to agree that it is daft that a non-celebrity won 'celebrity big brother', however charity's still get money from the phone/text votes and i reckon there was alot of them....

I did watch the show this last few days actually (as nothing else was on, i must add, it really hasn't gripped me) and must say i wanted either Preston, Michael or Chantelle to win anyway and thats watching it for 4 days....

I like some-one who's friendly, always happy/laughing and just doesn't take things to seriously, i also hate bully's, so....

WELL DONE Chantelle, good luck to ya! ;)

Well i loved celebrity big brother this year. I was happy that Chantelle won it i really liked her in the house, just down to earth and so funny with some of the things she came out with.

I wouldnt have minded barrymore, Preston or Maggot coming first either.

As for Chantelle not being famous before ?? how comes in Nuts/Zoo they have some topless photo shoots of her eh ? she looks pretty damn good, i sense more of these shall appear soon and i for one cant wait.

I assume Chantelle won based on the basis of these posts, since it seems I was the only one with enough self restraint not to waste time on such shit.

BIG BROTHER, MEANING?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?!

Well it did, untill they made the TV show.

havent really got into big bro snice the 1st one ended! people just try to get in there to become famous now!

I actually feel sorry for Chantelle if she has any brains, because she surely would realise she is famous for a stupid reason

If i was getting that money she is going to get from that show, from modeling, tv presenting, i wouldnt give a shit how i got famous, and i reckon she thought of that beforehand, meaning she has got brains, coz she's getting rich for going on tv for a few weeks

yeh i saw those pictures of her in the magazines, it's obvious she has been trying to get famous for a long time, and i bet those naked pictures helped her get INTO the house as i'm sure c4 were aware of them and hoped she would strip inside. she always seemed a bit stupid to me, she has no skills, no talent, yet now she's gonna be famous and earn lots of money... doesn't seem fair to me when there's so many talented people out there trying to make it.

i'm glad charities have benefited, i'm also sure the "celebrities" who didn't win will contribute anyway to the charities they were going in for, but i think it's all just stupid now. i watched it the year alex, jade etc were in and i enjoyed it as it was my first time, watched it again last year until they got rid of the good characters in the first few weeks, and this one just didn't interest me at all.

not some look-alike of Paris Hilton (Is that even a good thing?).

No it certainly is not.

And yeah, it is frigging ridiculous. I really hope she gives that money to charity ( though i seriously doubt it), she'll make the money back from the tabloids anyway. OK, Heat, The Star, The sun etc.

was cheering on maggot over pub with mates last night. I hate big bro myself but a fellow newportian has to get cheers :) GLC rule.

Last night was first footage ive seen on it presides on news....who the hell was that "pete" woman

who the hell was that "pete" woman

he/she/it was lead singer of Dead Or Alive, famous for singing that party classic You Spin Me Right Round [Like A Record].

Shabba.

I assume Chantelle won based on the basis of these posts, since it seems I was the only one with enough self restraint not to waste time on such shit.

Neither did I, im just in the know.

I watched some of the first series, and have never glanced at it since. It was sorta an intresting experiment the first time around, but now the only people who even audition are jobless layabouts with no family/friends/intelect/active social life to maintain for at least the next three months. All for the sake of doing pointless, inane tasks. Including the "celebrity" version. So what is the intrest in putting the results on camera? Show me the version of celebrity Big Brother where Michael Schumacher, Pope Benedict XVI and Stephen Fry are asked to research and discuss the implications of the cold war conflict in Korea. Then I'll watch.

Show me a celebrity reality tv show where there are actually some celebrities in it ¬_¬

Why the hell do you people watch that piece of garbage anyway?

Why do you post on a Nintendo-based forum? Loser.

why do people have to slate those who watch these shows. Some people like them some dont. so its hardly a wonder why so many people watch it, its just entertainig to some people, including me. If u dont like it fair enough but dont complain about people watching them. How can people not find george galloway pretending to be a cat not worth seein?lol

How can people not find george galloway pretending to be a cat not worth seein?lol

That was hilarious.

I lvoed the movie they made, the bit at the end when they were all got evicted had me and my mum in tears. When Michael was pretending to be Maggot, *bang* I don't fit in anywhere. I wanted MAggot to win, GLC are great!

Why do you post on a Nintendo-based forum? Loser.

Wow, someone's sensible. Chill man.

Sign in to follow this