N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Ronnie

11 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Only had a very quick look at the app, but I don’t think you can place Nook orders on it, it’s just to see what items are already in your catalog.

For me this just makes the fact that there’s no quick visual indication for what you already own in-game all the more annoying. All of that data is being tracked so why the hell not present that useful information to the player in a straightforward way? ::shrug: We shouldn’t have to open up and scroll through an ever expanding item list (either in-game or on an app) just to check if something has already been purchased before. 

I hardly even bother to visit the shop anymore as a result of that design oversight. :hmm: 

Boooo if that’s the case. At least the emotions have their own tab now. Don’t need to be in the keyboard to use them. 

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys, I think it's time for an N-E Christmas PARTAY!

Date: Tuesday 22nd December

Time: 8pm

Venue: Capim Town (That's my place)

Dress Code: Christmas

Party-Goers:

BowserBasher
Glen's accidental Halloween Party Crasher

Darksnowman

Sméagol

So yeah, let me know if you want in. And if you do want in, all I ask is that you send me an item for Secret Santa purposes.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I’m in. Although this sounds suspiciously like the game from Halloween where we dropped a piece of candy and you kept it. 

That was thematically appropriate for Halloween. Christmas is about kindness and togetherness and fabulous cash prizes!

Someone needs to be the person who distributes the presents.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Oh wait, @Glen-i, you want us to mail the item to you?

Well, yeah. How else did you expect to get the stuff to me in secret?

15 hours ago, darksnowman said:

We still haven't met up so I can't send you in-game post. :(

Oh right, I might as well let you and everyone else know that I'm gonna have to postpone the party anyway. Won't be able to get online until Tuesday at the earliest. So it's gonna have to happen then. Hope that's OK.

• Thanks 2

@Glen-i, I generally don't make any plans, but with the current lockdown in effect.. I'm guaranteed to have no other plans on whenever you can host your party (.. hmm, apart from Monday, depending on what time, but you're not online then anyway). So count me in.

I'm assuming the item isn't limited to the christmas toys.

3 hours ago, Sméagol said:

@Glen-i, I generally don't make any plans, but with the current lockdown in effect.. I'm guaranteed to have no other plans on whenever you can host your party (.. hmm, apart from Monday, depending on what time, but you're not online then anyway). So count me in.

I'm assuming the item isn't limited to the christmas toys.

I'm thinking Wednesday might be best.

And yeah, anything goes on the gift, just don't tell anyone other than me what it is.

• Thanks 1

OK, I can absolutely confirm that I can host the Christmas party on Tuesday at 8pm. I'll update the post above.

Mentioning @BowserBasher, @darksnowman and @Sméagol.

The three of you still need to send me the secret Santa gifts.

There are 3 spaces still available.

Also, darksnowman, I can open my town tonight so we can add each other to the Best Friends list so we can send letters and junk.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2