Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Power Stone...Show your Love!

power.jpg

Having just picked up another Dreamcast I have also bought Power Stone 1 and 2. I have been playing these since Sunday and I have to say how great they are.

I owned them both when I had my first Dreamcast but I had forgotten how great and accessible they are. The items, characters and levels are simply amazing while the mulit-player aspect is 2nd only to Smash Bros on the cube. Add to that the item making section of the second game and it makes for an awesome series of games.

Anyone else share my love for these games?

Powerstone 2 was one of my favourite games on the Dreamcast, my friends and I used to play it for hours. I always wanted them to release it on the gamecube with some extras.

I loved the whole way you unlocked weapons and items by “making†them yourself. I still remember the day I made a moped, I practically jump out my chair in excitement

I owned Powerstone 1 on the Dreamcast and it was definately one of my favourite ever dreamcast games!

The 3 crystal power-up transformations were AWESOME, the camera was perfect, the interactive and destructive levels were fantastic and the characters were great aswell.

I used to fight with Falcon or WangTang.

It doesn't get any cooler than;

powerstone_import2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
!!!

That's it, I need a PSP...

lol I was thinking just the same. I mean...Powerstone 1 AND 2...its very tempting.

IGN have a small preview up now with a couple of screenshots. It will suport wireless multiplayer for 4 player mode and you only need one copy of the game for that.

My bloody Dreamcast keeps reseting itself on me all the time - I think it's on it's last legs... :(

You can solve that by doing something to the insides. Do a google search and see if you can find something, i'll have a look when i've got some time if you don't find something.