Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

was this deal worth it or what????

CompSci

All the +rep this guy has recieved has been from auctions that cost 1p with no postage. In other words, auctions that only exist for the feedback. The one item he actually sold was a free birdcage. The Xbox is his first real auction.

Personally I wouldn't trust buying a 360 from the guy, but to each his own.

All the +rep this guy has recieved has been from auctions that cost 1p with no postage. In other words, auctions that only exist for the feedback. The one item he actually sold was a free birdcage. The Xbox is his first real auction.

Personally I wouldn't trust buying a 360 from the guy, but to each his own.

i'll post back with in 2days once i get it, fingers cross and if it doesn't arrive i can get my money back via paypal, like i normally do

this smells like a burning bag of shit to me... you seem to be stomping into it.

would you trust someone who bids at auctions like this:

" leave ur positive feedback plz, I will leave postive one then"

lol , that what i do, when i sell some thing, cause some times the buyer does not leave feedback, and it is a hassle emailing them and asking them constantly to leave it

Didn't your dad already pick you one up from Italy last week?

yes he did, but my stupid nephew he is 14 yrs old (the annoying age) started crying fit for it, and my dad gave him it (not free mind you), however as u may have guessed, it was not right as rain for a week or two in my house hold, due to i anticipated this console for quite some time then all of a sudden poof it gone, any how now that i found this one fingers cross that it arrives.

yes he did, but my stupid nephew he is 14 yrs old (the annoying age) start crying for it, and my dad gave him it (not free mind you), however as may have guessed, it was not rite as rain for a week or two in my house hold due to i anticipted this console for quite some time then all of a sudden poof it gone, now that i found this one, fingers cross that it arrives

And in English? blank.gif

You have been scammed, nobody would sell a Xbox 360 that cheap even with a game.

Hes got no feedback on selling apart from a bird cage for 1p.

Everything hes bought and sold took place on one day at the same time, very dodgy.

:o it gets worse

Winning bidder: ste-max-power ( 0 )

Seller : cheapest-stock-around ( 7 )

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46289&item=7739505624