NEurope
Princess Peach

My Princess Peach Collection Of Merchandise!!! (Must see!)

As you folks know I'm a HUGE fan of Princess Peach. I have spent many years collecting every plush, keychain, figure, pin, tshirt I saw! Here is how my collection currently looks (photo taken today):

1165_p.jpg

Click on the photo to see individual photos of each item!

There's some rare items there including the Limited Edition Peach DS, the Club Nintendo Peach music CD, a Christmas Peach plush, a Peach RC Kart, Peach T-Shirts, gosh just so many items!

I hope you guys like my collection ^_^

Peach, this is one unhealthy obsession you got going, and believe me i know about obsessions...

*stares at signiture for twenty minutes drooling*

*stares a sigantureS*

that is a very nice collection, if i had that in metal gear solid merchandise i would think im the coolest kid in town

Peach, this is one unhealthy obsession you got going, and believe me i know about obsessions...

*stares at signiture for twenty minutes drooling*

lmao! Its a fun and harm-free obsession though :P

I know you're enthusiastic, but do you think we could have a few less capitals in the thread title? A single visual assault is enough for any thread, eh?

That's an impressive/worrying collection, but it only deepens the mystery as to why you like Peach so much. Why, Peach, why? Alleviate the ignorance that pervades my every waking hour*!

*Warning: May contain hyperbole. Prepared in a nut free environment... well, apart from Peach. And possibly Jordan. No, wait, definitely Jordan.

Damn right definatly Jordan.

Here's a little excert from a conversation between me and Soag. The pun is great ;)

Soag: i think shes a bit too obsessed with peach :P

Jordan: it be fun to have sex in the costume

Soag: you get in it and i'll have sex with you

Jordan: :o

Soag: it would be good to have 1 up peach

Jordan: dum dum chhh!

Soag: :P

Jordan: i think i'll post that :P

Soag: noooo

Jordan: lmao

I like Peach because she's cute AND she's becoming stronger by the day. I like how Nintendo have made her grow as a character.

If there's a character from MKDS that i wish a painful death upon - its Peach.

I cant racing as her or racing against her.

Thats an amazing collection youve got there, i can only imagine the price it would go for on ebay, just how long did it take you to get all of that, and how much, also do you think it will grow, also that obsession is a bit freaky, what do ya familly think? but is a very kewl collection, i wish i had a legend of zelda one like that.

what do ya familly think? but is a very kewl collection, i wish i had a legend of zelda one like that.

It took about 3 years to gather all that. And I live with my boyfriend. He thinks its cool. When I lived with my mum she thought it was cute. So yeah its allll good lol

Jesus. That's something, right there. I thought I was the only member on these boards who collected toys obsessively, but I think I'm beat.

I think this is appropriate.

Millions of peaches, peaches for me. Millions of peaches, peaches for free... dum dee dum dum...

'cept those weren't free I'm guessing. Nice collection :)

I think this is appropriate.

Millions of peaches, peaches for me. Millions of peaches, peaches for free... dum dee dum dum...

'cept those weren't free I'm guessing. Nice collection :)

awesome awesome song :D :D

WOW... Its so.. pink.

agreed.

man, imagine that but like....24.....

I know, I'm a freak. A sick, obsessed freak who wants to make sweet man love to the bauer. I don't care.

Jesus. That's something, right there. I thought I was the only member on these boards who collected toys obsessively, but I think I'm beat.

Lies.

All Lies.

Wow, that's a pretty huge collection and I was quite surprised that things like peach slippers were produced.

Wow, that's a pretty huge collection and I was quite surprised that things like peach slippers were produced.

your fetish? ...gross!

anyway ;) nice collection. and yeah: it's pink. except the background. he's red.

PLEASE DON'T USE CAPITALS IN A THREAD TITLE LIKE THAT.

Jordan: it'd be fun to have sex

Fixed it for you Jordan. :kiss:

but is a very kewl collection, i wish i had a legend of zelda one like that.

Hmm...maybe I should post my collection of Zelda stuff to make you drool lol it's actually an insane amount of stuff

This would be so much better if it was a collection of peaches. Like ones collected over the years covered in mould.

wow, i mean wow..............i i i i i realy dont no wat to say i mean its, its, its

aaaahhhhhhhh fire in my eyes nnnooooooooo!