N-Europe

Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield (2019, Switch)

Cube

The next bunch of G-Max Pokémon are now available to battle.

This time, you can get G-Max Charizard, Copperajah, Duraludon and Garbodor.

Don't ask why, but for some reason, the 5-star Charizard cannot be shiny. 3 and 4-star can, but not the 5-star one.

I plan on trying to get these (I want a HA Charizard) this weekend if anyone wants to help.

Edited by Glen-i

5 hours ago, Glen-i said:

The next bunch of G-Max Pokémon are now available to battle.

This time, you can get G-Max Charizard, Copperajah, Duraludon and Garbodor.

Don't ask why, but for some reason, the 5-star Charizard cannot be shiny. 3 and 4-star can, but not the 5-star one.

I plan on trying to get these (I want a HA Charizard) this weekend if anyone wants to help.

I may be up for that. 

By the way I want to level up a bunch of my 'mon fast to have some variation for G-Max hunting. I have this abundance of XP candies, but using them only makes them level up and not get EV, right? What would be the best way to get them on a higher level without losing too much EV points? Part wild battles, part candies? Or cram them with vitamins?

57 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

I may be up for that. 

By the way I want to level up a bunch of my 'mon fast to have some variation for G-Max hunting. I have this abundance of XP candies, but using them only makes them level up and not get EV, right? What would be the best way to get them on a higher level without losing too much EV points? Part wild battles, part candies? Or cram them with vitamins?

Assuming you start with a Level 1 Pokémon, cram them with vitamins. After that, take them on a run or two through the Pokémon League to get some quick level ups and then use candy. I find that to be the most efficient use of candy.

If you need some suggestions for what vitamins to use on a certain Pokémon species to get the most out of it, feel free to give me a shout.

• Thanks 1

It's looking quite likely that I won't be able to go online in the future. I'm gonna have to head home soon and then I doubt I'll be able to leave until the situation improves. I'm good though, I have plenty of games to play.

With that said, I'd like to get the current G-Max Pokémon (as well as a HA G-Max Charizard) before then and would appreciate some help over the weekend.

It's looking quite likely that I won't be able to go online in the future. I'm gonna have to head home soon and then I doubt I'll be able to leave until the situation improves. I'm good though, I have plenty of games to play.
With that said, I'd like to get the current G-Max Pokémon (as well as a HA G-Max Charizard) before then and would appreciate some help over the weekend.
Why can't you get online at home?

37 minutes ago, bob said:
2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Why can't you get online at home?

Don't have access, simply put. At least, not good enough to play games with.