Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Splatoon 2

Serebii

On 27.7.2017 at 0:10 AM, FireMeowth said:

I miss Callie and Marie talking about how delicious chips are...

I guess this is as close as we'll get. :heh:

(And speaking of the Squid Sisters, I beat the Hero Mode yesterday. Was pretty awesome, though I preferred the final boss battle in the first game.)

Okay, I have a slight problem. I’m on my own tonight with Hugo, so although I can play from 3, this evening I’ll be feeding him and getting him to bed so won’t be able to get on until I’ve done that. Realistically it’ll be about 20:30-21:00. 

Sunday I’m free all day.

I can't be arsed to go out today.. Which means I'm free this evening. Although the change of plans also means I'd rather not make it too late tonight. I can do the 23:00 slot, but I'll likely only play for 1 hour, or 2 at most. Post here of you require my services earlier in the evening.

3 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I can't be arsed to go out today.. Which means I'm free this evening. Although the change of plans also means I'd rather not make it too late tonight. I can do the 23:00 slot, but I'll likely only play for 1 hour, or 2 at most. Post here of you require my services earlier in the evening.

Saucy!

Nice to see the servers are still garbage when Splatfests are on. I've had numerous people on my team disconnect and the lag in some of these matches is crazy. 

2 minutes ago, dazzybee said:

Me and a friend are playing at say 9. Any geo peo0e fs cry joining us?

There seems to be something wrong with your keyboard..

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Saucy!

I was referring to playing Splatoon.

But pm me for live asmr sessions where I whisper naughty things in your ears.. Competitive rates!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Saucy!

Nice to see the servers are still garbage when Splatfests are on. I've had numerous people on my team disconnect and the lag in some of these matches is crazy. 

It's time Nintendo got money from us to improve their online system, right? :p

Edited by drahkon

2 minutes ago, drahkon said:

It's time Nintendo got money from us to improve their online system, right? :p

They'll leave the servers alone and use the money to give us the NES version of Urban Champion but with online!

Think I'm calling it quits for the day. Had a match that stated with just 3 players on a team and can't win a gun fight to save my life. I killed a guy earlier but his weapon continued to fire after his death and it took me out. Piece of junk game/servers.

• Like 1