NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

Yeah sorry about that, I was checking the news to see what time it ends tomorrow. Last game for me, I want to get a little bit of Smash in as well before going to bed..

4 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Yeah sorry about that, I was checking the news to see what time it ends tomorrow. Last game for me, I want to get a little bit of Smash in as well before going to bed..

I thought we were gonna lose that last game.

Haha, no worries. Might play some Smash as well. 

Splatfests are limited, you can Smash whenever.

We had some pretty good wins streaks until we got matches against level 90+ players. :laughing:

Tomorrow night Splatfest? I'm assuming it ends at Sunday 16:00 CET again, so Saturday night would probably be the best time to organize things. Unless I make last-minute plans I should be at home i the evening.

It's a bit special as it has holiday decoration.

I'll be online later.. I'm not entirely awake yet. Maybe 11:00 or midnight UK.

I'll boot it up now.. But give me 10 minutes to once again get a feeling for the controls, check out the stores, and collect those new year thingies.

Anyones else?

Oh what team @Ike?

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

Oh what team @Ike?

I haven't picked one and i don't really have a preference, so... ::shrug:

Should have won that last one haha. That's just stupid..

That whole map is weird. Only the middle matters. And there's only one easy entrance.

Just now, Sméagol said:

Should have won that last one haha. That's just stupid..

That whole map is weird. Only the middle matters. And there's only one easy entrance.

Yea, not sure how they managed to cover so much ground at the last second.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Yea, not sure how they managed to cover so much ground at the last second.

Probably because while we're pushing, they had a guy covering the middle while no one on our team noticed. The only explanation.

Anyway, fun games ike. Great to see the holiday themed maps, although it would have been even nicer to have seen and played them during the actual holidays.. :indeed:

I think the splatfest ends later than usual, so maybe we can get some more games in tomorrow with more NE people.. Though I'm not sure what my plans are.

Edited by Sméagol

3 hours ago, Ike said:

Special demo + you get 7 day free trial of NSO.

@bob another chance to complete your Pokédex! :p

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

shirts.jpg

Actual t-shirt which will go up for sale in July, on the MyNintendo store. Apparently buying them will get you some exlusive in-game gear as well!

https://my.nintendo.com/news/4ef506a5d1eff6d7

They look cool, and I intend to get both.

Oh more stuff!

Edit: The 3 posters are bundled, are 50*70 cm, and cost 300 platinum points. Wait, Platinum points??:

Alse, there's new free Apcolaypse gear available, check the news articles on your Switch!

Edited by Sméagol

No sign of the posters or shirts yet, guess we won't be wearing them during the Splatfest...

But, with it being the final Splatfest, shouldn't we get a team going? I think I have some time this weekend to play, and it is a 72 hours Fest as well! Haven't made a choice for a team yet.

Edited by Vileplume2000