NEurope
drahkon

Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy (PS4)

First footage of the new version of Warped will be dropping today. :yay:

Oh hell yeah!

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped was the first video game I have ever bought with my own money (own money as in pocket money :D). That was 19 years ago...:blank:

I will most likely die of nostalgia... :laughing:

Oh hell yeah!

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped was the first video game I have ever bought with my own money (own money as in pocket money :D). That was 19 years ago...:blank:

I will most likely die of nostalgia... :laughing:

Warped was my fav of the bunch. I can't wait to see how it looks.

:love:

So beautiful.

Vicarious Visions has to remaster Crash Team Racing now. Still the pinnacle of kart racing games.

The work that's gone into remastering these games is impressive. Was watching a video from a channel i follow, and they said themselves it feels like you are playing Crash for the first time again from how it looks and feels.

I dunno.. It looks pretty bland to me but I've never really been into Crash Bandicoot ::shrug:

I dunno.. It looks pretty bland to me but I've never really been into Crash Bandicoot ::shrug:

You're not into much, are you? :heh:

How are we taking the rumours of this only being a timed exclusive to the PlayStation 4?

Oh sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I meant are we believing the rumours?

I think it'd be great for it to go multi platform.

You're not into much, are you? :heh:

Perhaps not.. but I am into good platform games :heh:

Then these games are for you :)

I own and have beat the original on PS1 but thought it was fairly average. I downloaded the sequels on PS3 but got bored with it during Cortex Strikes Back :hmm:

With gaming time becoming more restricted with each passing year, there's currently no desire to waste it on this franchise right now :heh:

Not just you, I think the visuals are pretty bland as well. The water :hmm:

Can't decide whether to pick this up. My big fear is that, similar to Yooka-Laylee, I think the gameplay will feel extremely dated.

I own and have beat the original on PS1 but thought it was fairly average. I downloaded the sequels on PS3 but got bored with it during Cortex Strikes Back :hmm:

With gaming time becoming more restricted with each passing year, there's currently no desire to waste it on this franchise right now :heh:

Fair enough.

They are good games, though. But apparently not something you enjoy :p

Fair enough.

They are good games, though. But apparently not something you enjoy :p

Yeh.. They're OK :smile:

I actually thought bringing them back on PS4 may have given me a desire to return and beat the rest of the original trilogy but I don't think it looks particularly good, unfortunately :hmm:

Yeh.. They're OK :smile:

I actually thought bringing them back on PS4 may have given me a desire to return and beat the rest of the original trilogy but I don't think it looks particularly good, unfortunately :hmm:

Did you like the Spyro games? Well, the Insomniac ones, at least.

I only played the first game (I think I finished it at the beginning of last year, actually :grin:) and, again, it was OK. I wouldn't be itching for an HD remake or anything but I may give Spyro 2 a try eventually :smile:

I think we can all agree that Croc: Legend of the Gobbos was the peak of that era's platforming games.

I played the shit out of that game as a kid. Now I want a remaster :D

I think we can all agree that Croc: Legend of the Gobbos was

shit

That seems about right.. :grin:

It would be awesome if whoever owns the rights for it now would give it the same treatment as Crash Bandicot. Hoping for surprise announcement at E3!

It would be awesome if whoever owns the rights for it now would give it the same treatment as Crash Bandicot. Hoping for surprise announcement at E3!

Activision hold the rights, so there's a good chance it could happen if this collection sells well. The Skylanders model is pretty much done at this point so they may as well return Spyro to his roots and remaster the original trilogy.

A Croc of shit?

I remember liking it but it probably controls so poorly now.