NEurope
drahkon

Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy (PS4)

I can't remember anything about Croc other than the fact I was obsessed with him at the time. I haven't played it again since I was really young, so I fear that it might be rubbish now :p

As for this, I'll be picking it up. I remember really enjoying one of the PS1 games, either 2 or 3, but struggling with the first. Hopefully it will be a lot easier with the PS4 pads and analogue though.

Ohh, that's a great bundle. Will most likely sell a lot of consoles.

Activision have said to keep an eye out at E3 for a special Crash surprise. CTR incoming?

Trophy lists are out for the games. Each has a platinum and they seem quite doable. Also, the trophies spoil what I imagine the surprise is going to be.

Coco is playable

I guess that'll mean they make Crash playable in the Coco levels in Warped?

Trivial I know but the name for the trilogy is pissing me off. Dr. N.Gin was a cyborg character from the originals who had a missile lodged in his nut, and even though his name was a weak pun on 'engine', there was a basis for it. Compare to N.Sane, for which there is no character to base the pun on, and which doesn't even work phonetically. Who pronounces insane with an 'e'?

Basically, the name can fuck off.

7 hours ago, Rob3008 said:

Any sign of the reviews appearing for this game? When does the embargo lift?

Must be out now Metro gave it 7 outta 10. 

Arrived home to find my copy waiting for me.  It's bringing back a lot of memories.

Mine shipped yesterday and should arrive Tomorrow. Never got to play the originals much. 

100%ed the first one a few hours ago, just need to get the gold relics on crash 1 to platinum. I'm not starting 2 untill I get it!

I hate that I can't afford it :( Reeeeaaaally want to play this.

I uhhhh...well, I don't think Crash is a particularly good game. Even back when it was new. Honestly it makes me think of the "Runner" games that were big on phones for a while. Short linear levels with platforming that feels a bit odd/off. Just not as tight as I expected. 

Its perfectly playable all the same and a decent game. I guess I just expected something a little more substantial as a 3D playformer post Mario 64. Maybe it just hasn't quit clicked. 

Only had the n64 at the time. May try out later. It looks very nice and three games is good value. 

I swear they've either toughened up some levels or i just got worse at them.

I'm really tearing my hair out with the gold relic on road to nowhere >_<

This is the biggest exclusive platform launch of 2017 so far.

Bigger than Horizon!

It's sold more in the UK in its first week than any 3D Mario has done.

For an incredibly mediocre game that's really good going!

(it's always been average at best, :p)

Edited by Kav
  • Like 1

Uhhhh, now CTR with online multiplayer please.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

First of the unreleased levels has released on PSN, this one is Stormy Ascent.  Free until August 19th i believe.

• Like 1

I'm sure this game is more difficult than it was when I played it on my cousin's playstation.

I have become close to snapping the pad on several occasions!

The developer confirmed it is more difficult due to the slippy landing physics that punish you if you fall just short of a ledge.