NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
reaper673

Gamer commits suicide

http://www.gameroobie.net/art/2940

This hugely depressed me. Not the actions of the other forumer, they had no idea, but that someone would actually kill themselves. I know its a regretably common thing, but seeing this really brought it to my attention and its just... saddening....

Big deal.....Y'know reaper, you shouldn't be so surprised people kill themselves. Haven't you ever thought about it!?...No stressors or anything like that....that's why it's called heaven!!

Yeh, I know about it but to do it this way? Having all these people thinking its a joke, probably laughing and dying in such a horribly painful way is just weird. How can anyone want to die? How do you know there is anything waiting for you when you do die?

How do you know there is anything waiting for you when you do die?

You dont.... -insert creepy UFO music here-

You dont.... -insert creepy UFO music here-

The one from Majora's Mask with the aliens.

And reaper, you can want to die because in general, life is shit. The only thing that keeps me going is my girlfriend, I have no future I can see appart from her. I have no plans of any sort after August and have no idea what's gonna happen to me.....!!! :sad:

Thats sick...

anti freze... *shivers*

EDIT: i didnt mean theanti freze thign as a pun, its just a horrible thought of someone drinking it and dieing from it...

There has to be better ways to kill yourself than drinking poison...

But suicide isn't a rare thing, it happens all the time.

Really tragic :( And also terrible that it was so grossly misreported, once again to make the internet and the average video-gamer look bad. It's the same as pinning high-school shootings on Grand Theft Auto, always looking for something to blame. I've been pretty miserable in the past and thought about suicide but only really briefly, honestly I'm far too scared of death and don't think I would ever go through with it. If life really gets you down I think your best bet is to let go of the way things are and try to start something new. As my avatar based friend over here once said, "Your ticket to the future is always blank."

If people want to die they have that choice.

But it's illegal so they'd best be prepared to go to prison for their choice.

I think suicide is bad and people shouldn't do it. There's always a better choice and it generally leaves a load of problems for those that are left behind.

This seems to be everywhere I look. It's over on TGN as well.

It's all well and good to think that it's a quick and easy way to escape your problems, but look at how it impacted the forum members who were in close correspondence with him. That's not to mention how the family must feel, especially with the misreports.

While I hate to criticise the deceased, I think the decision to post a message as he's dying, was a bit over the top.

Basically kids, don't do it, something always comes up, it might just be hidden around the corner.

Why didn't he just kill himself?

Why did he spread it all around this forum like some sympathy hogging queen?

But it's illegal so they'd best be prepared to go to prison for their choice.

I think suicide is bad and people shouldn't do it. There's always a better choice and it generally leaves a load of problems for those that are left behind.

Actually, that's a common misconseption. It's been legal for ages now.

Actually, that's a common misconseption. It's been legal for ages now.

to quote guy "why dont we all just kill ourselves then"

Once again, let's see that in the replay.

Mitchell...? Mitchell? MITCHELL!!

Wonderful!

I don't understand you people trying to show-off with apathy and humour. Someone died, a young person is actually dead.... I don't know who you think you're impressing but it must only be each other, because I think you're seriously sick in the head.

I'm not going to mock him, but imo his reasons we're not enough for suicide. And that Jack Thompson is a FUC*ING VULTURE! :angry: His the one with reasons to kill himself.

Sign in to follow this