NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Pokemon Generations looks infinitely better than the upcoming Sun/Moon anime anyway.

CsZsyVsXEAEmkdE.jpg

I think this image basically describes everyone's reactions to it's announcement.

Pokemon Generations looks infinitely better than the upcoming Sun/Moon anime anyway.

CsZsyVsXEAEmkdE.jpg

I think this image basically describes everyone's reactions to it's announcement.

OK, I need some context. What's so different about this one?

And keep it brief. Remember who you're talking to.

OK, I need some context. What's so different about this one?

And keep it brief. Remember who you're talking to.

They've completely changed the style. Trailer here: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunmoon/story/index.html

Pokémon Origins was the one that was surprisingly graphic wasn't it, or am I thinking of another?

The normal anime is pretty graphic. Hell, the past few episodes have had death

They've completely changed the style. Trailer here: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunmoon/story/index.html

That doesn't look too bad actually. It's certainly more appealing anyway. I think it might actually suit the programme better. There was always something about the latest series/Origins/Generations that, to me, felt like they trying to be a tad too edgy and cool. Don't get me wrong, the animation quality looks great, but the art style never really appealed to me.

I don't know why I expected anything else. Internet overreacts to change.

EDIT: That said, is Ash 8 now? Is he de-aging!? Why is he back in school? Will he do great all year and then completely fail the end-of-year exam? And why wouldn't that surprise me one bit?

Edited by Glen-i

Looking up GAF, now I know why I like the art style. I've seen something similar before. It looks a bit like the Stitch anime.

tumblr_mafathAl1Y1ruc976o1_1280.jpg

The show was sorta OK, it's notable for going out of it's way to shatter the original movie in the most mean-spirited manner possible!

I've always said any time I see anything about this game it just makes me want to watch Lilo & Stitch.

I've always said any time I see anything about this game it just makes me want to watch Lilo & Stitch.

The ironic thing about the Stitch anime is that it's not set in Hawaii. It's in Japan. Soooo. They swapped places?

But yeah, Lilo & Stitch is my favourite Disney movie, mainly because apart from the alien shenanigans, it's got one of the most realistic and relatable stories in Disney history.

It's a story about problems involving child services.

It also still gets me laughing with alarming frequency.

tumblr_mxpqjplhOS1szp43so1_250.gif

EDIT: Gotten really off-topic, huh? Sorry about that. Let's get back to talking about Pokemon S&M, shall we?

Oh look, a rugby monkey. Matches up with what the Chinese leak said, this only strengthens my hopes on there being a dolphin Pokemon. Also gives the internet their Harambe...

...looks also like Lycanroc is pure Rock type no matter which form it is so the only difference seems to be it's learnset. We've also pretty much got confirmation that it's version exclusive and I can see difficulty in trying to get the Sun form, so I'll probably just stick with the Night form and name my Rockruff Oki, because Lycanroc's night form reminds me of Oki from Okami.

Also Eevee's Z-Move looks insane, not to mention crazy powerful/broken. x2 to all your stats?

That trailer pretty much confirms there no new Eevee evolution this time (when will I get my Ghost Eevee?)

This is now canon...

35e.jpg

Woohoo! :D

Also Eevee's Z-Move looks insane, not to mention crazy powerful/broken. x2 to all your stats?

Add on baton pass for good measure aaaannndd...

Wonder if they overlooked the fact that Eevee has Baton Pass when designing this Z-Move and it just got one because of it's popularity as a Pokemon?

I sometimes suspect that The Pokemon Company is having a say in some of the designs going into Sun/Moon and that it's purely for marketing reasons.

Wonder if they overlooked the fact that Eevee has Baton Pass when designing this Z-Move and it just got one because of it's popularity as a Pokemon?

I sometimes suspect that The Pokemon Company is having a say in some of the designs going into Sun/Moon and that it's purely for marketing reasons.

TBF you have to give up your hold item to use a Z move, so no Focus Sash for you. Good luck keeping Eevee alive long enough to use it!

Edited by Dcubed

Ooooh. Lycanroc looks like a goer for team. Might be nice to have another one that you keep from the very start/outset. Pumped for this. Pre-order is officially in now.

The music during the version exclusive section made me want to find a shotgun.

I'm still amazed that rugby monkey turned out to be real, looks like the Chinese leaks are going to be mostly correct

On a side note, Lycanroc's two forms, a sun based midday evolution and a night Evo with some red fur kind of reminds me of this:

Cslfa9sWIAAJWXz.jpg

I realise that there's only a vague connection between them, but it's enough for me, going to be naming my Rockruff Oki now.

Guess that confirms no new eeveelution

Good, the fan art community is already oversaturated with those boring Pokemon anyway. They're bloody everywhere!

I will never understand why they're so popular...

Also, Passimian & Shedinja could be a doubles combo... especially if Passimian can receive Wonder Guard after Shedinja goes down so can only be damaged by Psychic, Fairy and Flying moves.