NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Bit disappointed to hear that the evolutions are version exclusive by the sounds of it. I kind of like the Sun version better but talking with my brother he was more keen on getting Sun than Moon and I was going to get Moon on the basis of liking Lunalaa more (even though I don't use the cover legendaries anymore, I used Yveltal in Y about maybe less than 10 times and didn't switch him into the party to take out Lysandre) and also because we've always got different versions from each other since he started buying the series in Gen 3.

Oh well, Moon version may be such a radical evolution for Rockruff but it may also be the one that is more likely to change it to a dual type. Unless they do it so that the Sun version is Rock/Fairy and the Moon version is Rock/Dark.

If it learns Play Rough through level up (seems possible since it's a wolf after all) then it could be a real dragon slayer if its attack stat is any good.

Yeah but most of the stuff that idiot spreads isn't actually me being wrong, it's me talking about something else that the idiot then put with an image of the one thing I've been wrong about :p Other stuff he lists as me being wrong, I wasn't actually wrong with too.

The internet is an odd place.

However, I'm right about this :p

Do we need to get the "Serebii was wrong" list out? :heh:

Do we need to get the "Serebii was wrong" list out? :heh:

In terms of Pokémon, sure. Be warned that when others try, they have to go back 15 years to get close to 10 :p

In terms of Pokémon, sure. Be warned that when others try, they have to go back 15 years to get close to 10 :p

Fine if we're limiting it to Pokémon.

1) You seem to like Serebii when clearly he's an annoying tree fairy

2) You seem to like Serebii when clearly he's clearly a rubbish legendary

3) You seem to like Serebii when clearly he's a demon

4) You seem to like Serebii when clearly he's the inventor of SPAM

5) You seem to like Serebii when clearly he'd vote Trump

6) You seem to like Serebii when clearly he's insulting you behind your back

7) You seem to like Serebii when clearly he doesn't tip his wait staff

8) You seem to like Serebii when clearly he poops in the woods

9) You seem to like Serebii when clearly he votes for Big Brother

10) You seem to like Serebii when clearly he's Mussolini re-incarnated

Technically Celebi is a Mythical Pokémon, not a Legendary :p

You said mainline Pokemon would never be on a home console :)

We still don't know whether that's the case though. A little bit too soon to call that.

Give it time though.

Yeah @Serebii, at least with Grumpig, you know what you're getting.

Regarding the home console front, Game Freak may not have much of a choice. If the NX replaces both the Wii U and the 3DS then there's only really one platform that they would be allowed to develop Pokemon on unless they sever ties with Nintendo and make Pokemon multiplatform.

That said Game Freak have been allowed to develop other games for other platforms but when it comes to Pokemon multiple companies share the rights to this, the key one being the fact that Nintendo were the ones who set up The Pokemon Company and I can't see them selling the whole company on given the amount of money that the franchise makes.

Regarding the home console front, Game Freak may not have much of a choice. If the NX replaces both the Wii U and the 3DS then there's only really one platform that they would be allowed to develop Pokemon on unless they sever ties with Nintendo and make Pokemon multiplatform.

That said Game Freak have been allowed to develop other games for other platforms but when it comes to Pokemon multiple companies share the rights to this, the key one being the fact that Nintendo were the ones who set up The Pokemon Company and I can't see them selling the whole company on given the amount of money that the franchise makes.

Yeah, Nintendo will take over making Pokemon games before ever letting that money printer go.

My point was that we still don't know what exactly the NX is yet. Yes, we have good guesses that'll probably ring true, but they're still just guesses.

Anyway, disappointed that Sun gets the not-so-edgy Rockruff evolution, guess that's one Pokemon I don't have to consider now.

Gonna end up with all of them anyway, I always do, because I'm a nutter.

Edited by Glen-i

Technically Celebi is a Mythical Pokémon, not a Legendary :p

Yeah well here's one to replace it:

You stuck my a splash page for about two decades after they went out of fashion :heh:

Yeah well here's one to replace it:

You stuck my a splash page for about two decades after they went out of fashion :heh:

You stuck with your hair two decades after it went out of fashion :p

You stuck with your hair two decades after it went out of fashion :p

ummm_no.gif

weak sauce

Along with the text

The Ultra Beast known as UB-02 Absorption appears in Pokémon Sun, and the extent of its strength is unknown. Its entire body is covered with bulging, powerful muscles. The full force of a punch powered by these muscles would be off the charts! Its distinctively long mouth is said to be harder than diamonds. Could the Ultra Beast also use it to attack?

The Ultra Beast with the codename UB-02 Beauty appears in Pokémon Moon. What kind of power does it possess? Its narrow, graceful legs allow it to accelerate with such explosive speed that people claim it can dodge lightning! It is said that any Pokémon that sees UB-02 Beauty, regardless of its own gender, will become infatuated with it and lose the will to battle. The exact reason for this reaction—whether it's an unidentified pheromone exuded by UB-02 Beauty or a hypnotic effect induced by its appearance—has not been determined.

My personal favorite will always be when you assumed you the beginning of Black and White were tutorials as your Pokemon weren't gaining any exp ;)

Sod that, here's the REAL megaton!

Pokemon Origins makes a comeback in the form of Pokemon Generations! :D

For those too lazy to read the description...

The new animated series Pokémon Generations revisits each generation of the Pokémon video game series to shed new light on some timeless moments. From the earliest days in the Kanto region to the splendor of the Kalos region, go behind the scenes and witness Pokémon history with new eyes! These bite-sized adventures, about 3 to 5 minutes long, will be released every week through December 23, 2016.

Loved Pokemon Origins, so naturally I'm psyched for this :hehe:

Edited by Dcubed

Don't bring your animated series nonsense in this thread whatever you do, or @Glen\-i will come in and scold you ferociously.

Sod that, here's the REAL megaton!

Hyped!

Are they sticking with Red all the through, looked like they had Red vs Zygarde? Would have been cool if they switched the protagonist for each generation.

Don't bring your animated series nonsense in this thread whatever you do, or @Glen\-i will come in and scold you ferociously.

Nah, he likes Pokemon Origins, so this one's cool (except for Charizard surviving underwater, that's not cool. Hey! Maybe we'll finally get an explaination for it here!)

Pokémon Origins was the one that was surprisingly graphic wasn't it, or am I thinking of another?

Pokémon Origins was the one that was surprisingly graphic wasn't it, or am I thinking of another?

All cartoons are graphic. I don't know why you're surprised.

You're thinking of the moment Squirtle starts chowing down on Charmander's neck. It doesn't look too bad, but the noise Charmander makes!

It's like a genuine scream of agony and it is really unnerving.

After that, I struggle to find Squirtle cute anymore.

@Dcubed's right though, Origins was pretty decent, (Mainly because Blue is named correctly) despite it's silly moments which I will make a short list of...

- No, seriously. Red's Charizard should have flat out died there!

- Speaking of Charizard, why would you use it against a Blastoise!? You're not Ash, think of type advantages!

- If I was Red, I would have totally caught that Marowak.

- Why are there Mega Stones in this anyway? When the hell does this take place?

Despite that, I like the idea of me being the anime police in this thread. That's a role I can get into. I will be this thread's Officer Jenny! Except I won't be Jenny because she doesn't exist as I far as I'm concerned!

I suppose I'll check out Generations despite it only sticking with the Gen 1 protagonist. (When will the pandering end!?)

Edited by Glen-i

Yeah that was the one. It was unexpected to say the least.

And it's not pandering to use the Gen 1 protagonist. It's merely acknowledging what is best ;)

And it's not pandering to use the Gen 1 protagonist. It's merely acknowledging what is best ;)

That's fine, that's yourwrongopinion and you're entitled to it...

766.png

I totally accept it.