NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Miitomo

Would be good if it was possible to trade duplicate Miitomo Drop items for another ticket really. :hmm:

Or, to trade between other Miitomo users on your friend list, a little barter system would be awesome.

New Kirby gear is available now. You can nab a free Kirby t-shirt and hat, as well as buy a little shoulder Kirby in the shop and win various other Kirby stuff in Miitomo drop.

I only really use this to get the daily ticket and then nintendo items

Love my Metroid fusion suit though, glad they gave colour options

Really hope they evolve this. Don't touch it now, but still get the clothes as they're awesome and I'm just hoping some how the mii with clothing moves over to nx and mii verse and such

Big update on the way.

In order to enjoy Miitomo with your family and friends,we are planning a major update soon that will completely transform Miitomo by making communication with your friends even more fun. This update will introduce a unique message feature that lets you use your Mii character’s facial expressions and voice to send any message you want in expressive one-on-one communication. We are also planning additional features.
Edited by Hero-of-Time

Big update on the way.

You must be ecstatic. It's the voice chat you've always wanted!

I'll give it another try, I guess.

I still use it, but only to grab the coins and Nintendo outfits. I'm hoping all the outfits you get, such as the Kirby, Link, Samus gear, somehow transfer over to your Mii on the Switch. Having a bunch of stuff unlocked on day one will be great.

I still use it, but only to grab the coins and Nintendo outfits. I'm hoping all the outfits you get, such as the Kirby, Link, Samus gear, somehow transfer over to your Mii on the Switch. Having a bunch of stuff unlocked on day one will be great.

Yep. That's exactly why I still log in everyday.

This is what I'm hoping for. All the metros and kirby shirts and such, surely they'll be there.

Really hope they turn miitomo into something people want to use again, I love the customisation , and even the photo potential, but the questions and such just isn't close to being interesting enough, should be a side thing at most!!

It seems Miitomo is being shut down. Final day is May 9th

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/support/information/2018/0125.html

Thank you very much for your continued patronage of our products.

We recently decided to terminate the service on May 9, 2018 (Wednesday) on the application "Miitomo" for smartphones which started distribution on March 17, 2016.

Also, with the termination of the service, we closed the sale of "Miitomo Coin" at 10:00 am on Thursday January 25, 2018 (Thursday). In the future, we plan to offer Miitomo coins and game tickets as a login bonus so that you can enjoy "shop" and "Otoshi Mii" until the end of the service.

Please refer to the Miitomo official website for more information on the application's response to the termination of the service .

We are sorry for the customers who enjoyed it, but we appreciate your kind understanding.

In addition, we will issue a refund (※) of unused "Miitomo coins (paid)" after the service is terminated according to laws and ordinances. For details of procedures etc, we will inform you again on Miitomo official website after service is over .

Edited by Helmsly
  • Thanks 1

Wow that was fast. Guessing it wasn't making that Fire Emblem Heroes monies.

I'm pretty gutted they're shutting it down already, not that I still use Miitomo (haven't posted anything on it in ages actually) but I was hoping that its fantastic Mii customisation would become a permanent feature of Miis and My Nintendo going forward. :sad: There are so many clothing items available in Miitomo and I put together loads of different outfits for my Mii on there, I loved how those changes would then carry over to the My Nintendo website and Super Mario Run.

I remember a few months back even spotting my Miitomo customised Mii on the Switch in the parental control section of the settings! Although it was only for a short while before changing back to the standard Mii outfit, they must have just been testing it. ::shrug:

Anyway, will be a real shame if that stuff ends up dying along with Miitomo as they clearly put a lot of effort into it, and it would've been a great way to further customise avatars on Switch.