NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Miitomo

Has anyone tried the battery saving mode? What does it actually do?

Here's hoping Tesla helps with how shit phone batteries are!

I have it on, it still rinses an iPhone 6s battery though. It does run really well though even with the battery saving option switched on.

Just downloaded this today without knowing anything about it and quite amazed at its depth with camera and voice technology...! This is how you evolve the Miis! Top marks Nintendo.

I'm trying to use my Nintendo ID Mii for this but I didn't have copying enabled. I went on the Wii U to change this and it's still not letting me use my Mii even though I've changed the settings.

What gives?

I'm trying to use my Nintendo ID Mii for this but I didn't have copying enabled. I went on the Wii U to change this and it's still not letting me use my Mii even though I've changed the settings.

What gives?

I had the exact same issue. It's almost as if it only looks at that setting when you first set up the NNID -> MyNintendo link.

I had the exact same issue. It's almost as if it only looks at that setting when you first set up the NNID -> MyNintendo link.

So there's nothing that can be done then? Can you do it with a QR code?

So there's nothing that can be done then? Can you do it with a QR code?

You have to make sure that sharing AND copying is turned on in Mii Maker. Very easy to forget, I made the same mistake originally.

You have to make sure that sharing AND copying is turned on in Mii Maker. Very easy to forget, I made the same mistake originally.

Ah it works now. Wouldn't work on the Wii U but I tried the 3DS and it's working fine now :)

New update seems to allow me to play on rooted phone now.

I updated but still not joy for me. Maybe it's not even related to my phone being rooted. Are you on a stock or custom ROM?

I updated but still not joy for me. Maybe it's not even related to my phone being rooted. Are you on a stock or custom ROM?

I'm running a rooted Android N developer preview factory image on a Nexus 6 with an unlocked bootloader.

Must be that they've only reduced their checks but not removed them altogether if it's not working for you. :sad:

It's been quite fun using this app, although I'm not sure if it will have any legs. I suppose the My Nintendo currency that you get is an incentive to keep using it.

@kav82, what about that haircut question? Nintendo hitting us right where it hurts.

It's been quite fun using this app, although I'm not sure if it will have any legs. I suppose the My Nintendo currency that you get is an incentive to keep using it.

@kav82, what about that haircut question? Nintendo hitting us right where it hurts.

Evil bastards they are! Haha

How do you increase your popularity level? (By answering more questions?)

@liger05 & @Grazza are you on this? ;)

Also, who thinks the app nailed their personality profile? Lol funny stuff.

All in all, happy to see Nintendo do this. Can really see it intertwine with Miis on the NX in some way.

Edited by King_V

Is this only available in certain regions? Nothing is showing up for me in the store. Need to download this I guess, since it will take forever to reach 1000 platinum points with just My Nintendo.

Evil bastards they are! Haha

I had another question about my favourite haircut this morning! The app is aware. This is how Skynet begins....

They've just started TV advertising over here, so it must be doing something right.

I've gotta say, it's amazing to see Mii's so crisp and clear after years of blurry Wii, the pixel hell that is 3DS and (my own fault) my hideous 'HD Ready' TV. They're so crisp and clean!

But yeah, my initial fears of getting bored of this are gone. I don't use it as excessively as I did, but it's still worth booting up once a day. I just wish more of my friends would jump on board, it's still very much a social network for Nintendo fans only.

Who the hell is Tom, Takumoru and CreasePegg? I assume they are people on here as they sent me friend requests but have yet to accept them as I have no idea who they are.

The app has become part of my morning ritual. I get up, have a shower and some breakfast and then check out the app. I read a few questions, send a few hearts, write a few replies and away to work I go. Had there been no incentive to play ( the Miitomo coins ) I doubt I would touch it, though.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Who the hell is Tom Takumoru and CreasePegg? I assume they are people on here as they sent me friend requests but have yet to accept them as I have no idea who they are.

The app has become part of my morning ritual. I get up, have a shower and some breakfast and then check out the app. I read a few questions, send a few hearts, write a few replies and away to work I go. Had there been no incentive to play ( the Miitomo coins ) I doubt I would touch it, though.

I thought i was the only one who didn't know who they were