Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Weight Loss and Fitness 2016

Beast

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your fitness goals? At the gym do you do cardio or weights?

It was about toning a while ago but I don't seem to ever be able to stick with it long enough. Now onto cardio.

I'm at a fine weight (67kg) but wish I could shift it off my stomach!

Don't give it up. Do both. Seriously, you're awesome and it'll be cool when you bust up in the gym and fuck shit UP!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I really doubt I could do more with my time at the moment!

I've been going to the gym (other than the odd month off) for a few years now. I just don't think it's a fit. I don't really like it.

I might like it if I had my own private gym...

Well done bub. You've made amazing progress.

My routine has been a bit all over the place recently due to reasons. My diet has been bad but I don't think it's been too detrimental since I hitting my macros and not over eating. Weirdly enough, aesthetically I think I look like the best I have ever. So that's kind of weird. Going to give myself another couple weeks of not worrying about what I eat (within reason) before I start thinking about my next step.

Probably a slow bulk.

My routine has been a bit all over the place recently due to reasons. My diet has been bad but I don't think it's been too detrimental since I hitting my macros and not over eating. Weirdly enough, aesthetically I think I look like the best I have ever. So that's kind of weird. Going to give myself another couple weeks of not worrying about what I eat (within reason) before I start thinking about my next step.

Probably a slow bulk.

Dude, just saying, you look amazing. You're, like, my body goals. I wanna be taking pictures of my six-pack and be all "Sexy chocolate here for the taking" haha

I've lost another 3lbs. 2 st and 5lbs in total :)

And well done to you, sir. You thoroughly deserve it. Your efforts are inspiring and your results show it!

What did you just call him?

Did you say, well done....blob?!

0d8878153f42311f1e5a017fbbb16c73.jpg

Dude, just saying, you look amazing. You're, like, my body goals. I wanna be taking pictures of my six-pack and be all "Sexy chocolate here for the taking" haha

Ha! That's very kind of you to say. It's weird because the past few months are the first time I've ever really felt I've achieved the body I wanted. I'm partly taking selfies for the record and because I'm still surprised that I've managed to achieve what I wanted.

And if I can do it, anyone can.

Edited by Daft

Probably a slow bulk.

I rarely see you eat but you went to the gym for about 18 hours the other day. You're fine.

I've gone back to the gym and we had circuit rounds. I said I'd take it easy and I did. The circuit was maximum one hour long, we had to keep form and it was like a pyramid sets. So 100 jumping jacks, 90 squats, 80 whatever, etc. First time I went in a class properly in three weeks. Finished first.

Still got it, bitches. I'm back! Still Top Dog!

28d770abc446d4cb9315a6a7602bfbbb.jpg

Oh and I forgot to tell you guys that my gym actually did this awesome post about me and one of the staff said they were amazed at what I done and how I done it and said I was not just inspirational but I was also motivational and apparently I'm one of the very few members who has lost the most weight.

It was awesome. I nearly teared up!

Edited by Animal

6a104abea95240caa6bb4852c33bed2a.jpg

Thanks @nightwolf. I can't believe I did it! It's weird that this is the first time I've been this light since I was 10. Freaky to even think about it! haha

Well, I smashed my goal of hitting 15st 7lb by the end of the year. At least something good came out of the shithole that was yesterday!

@Animal! You're beasting it!

Thanks @Blade!

After throwing away about 90% of my wardrobe because they're like wearing a duvet, I had to get some new clothes in so I basically had a shopping spree at Primark.

Spent £65 on so many t-shirts and shirts in a Large and I recently found out that I can fit in slim fit jeans without them looking like they're painted on!

Still need to get some shirts, some pulling shirts and a couple of gym stuff as well as boxers and I'm sorted, mate.

Here's a pic of me in me swag, m8

177efb0fce354fbbf161716bd197d4be.jpg

£65 in Primark!?

Did you need a truck to take that home in?

Do you now own half of all Primark stock?

Presumably you now have a majority shareholding in Primark?

Primark sells cheap clothes, is what I'm getting at.

Would've been a lot more if the other stuff fit me but I'm going back for this coat next week!

f55e0fc611df5c32dd932c32469ccc7b.jpg

Just so I have a point of reference, I weighed myself at my friends apartment in Tokyo and I was 94 kilos. Last time I went to Japan I arrived here weighing 110 kilos and by the time I got back was around 86 kilos, so Im curious as to how it will go this time considering I have no desire to eat right now like a normal human being

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!