Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2015/16

Phube

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't disagree, it just proves how great you're doing that players like Drinkwater and Simpson have stepped up and worked so hard. There are no egos in your team, everyone is pulling in one direction which is why you can go to City and only have 30% possession but get 7 shots on target and score 3 goals.

Leicester City are a footballing phenomenon now, alongside the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

I don't disagree, it just proves how great you're doing that players like Drinkwater and Simpson have stepped up and worked so hard. There are no egos in your team, everyone is pulling in one direction which is why you can go to City and only have 30% possession but get 7 shots on target and score 3 goals.

This has been the case all season for them. At the start of the season they would be getting beat by a couple of goals but they constantly kept their heads up, dug in, worked as a complete unit and 9 times out of 10 they pulled it back to either win or get a point. You have to respect a team that can do that.

Newcastle won a match!

West Brom were the worst team I've seen all season. Should've been 3 or 4. How they are out of relegation with performances like that is beyond me.

Out of the relegation zone!

Also, LEICESTER HYPE TRAIN IN FULL FLOW WOOOOO!!

Newcastle won a match!

West Brom were the worst team I've seen all season. Should've been 3 or 4. How they are out of relegation with performances like that is beyond me.

Out of the relegation zone!

Also, LEICESTER HYPE TRAIN IN FULL FLOW WOOOOO!!

But you know we're going to get absolutely creamed in the next two matches as recompense, right? We are NOT allowed to enjoy ANY kind of WINNING STREAK this season.

But you know we're going to get absolutely creamed in the next two matches as recompense, right? We are NOT allowed to enjoy ANY kind of WINNING STREAK this season.

Liverpool and Spurs 2 game streak m8 never forget.

Liverpool have been shite ever since.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!