N-Europe

Bill Trinen trolls Nintendo fans

Serebii

Translator at Nintendo who's had a very large prescence for years in their E3 stuff. I'll miss him if this is true.

And he says he messed up the times. Perhaps there's a proper announcement of his leave in the E3 plans and he accidently revealed it early?

Oh @Serebii what did you say only a couple of hours about doing research before posting something? Always so quick to jump the gun. :nono:

Amongst other things like jumping to assumptions and spreading misinformation, you said:

Also, don't believe everything you read on the Internet
:laughing: Another ridiculous thread needlessly created. Edited by Wii

Oh @Serebii what did you say only a couple of hours about doing research before posting something? Always so quick to jump the gun. :nono:

Amongst other things like jumping to assumptions and spreading misinformation, you said:

:laughing: Another ridiculous thread needlessly created.

When I posted it, there was no backtracking by him. It seemed legit and the whole Internet was reacting to it. It wasn't "jumping to conclusions" (which is the correct phrase btw), nor was it spreading misinformation.

Yeesh

When I posted it, there was no backtracking by him. It seemed legit and the whole Internet was reacting to it.

Yeesh

Debunked in less than 5 minutes. Yeesh indeed. The whole internet went on a rampage alright or maybe you just did. :indeed:

11>5. Just saying :heh:

I meant on this site. The tweets are obviously further apart. There was nothing official about it and I doubt that his departure would be handled like that. We've seen with previous departures that they are dealt with professionally. I'm just saying he was quick to fling the mud earlier, now it's bit him in the ass. : peace:

Thread lock impending?