NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Maybe they could make an Excite Transport, and give you all the options, including Excite Scooter and Excite Tram.

If there's no Excite Rikshaw I'll be fuming!

Maybe they could make an Excite Transport, and give you all the options, including Excite Scooter and Excite Tram.

Why do I want this?

Google Trends for 2016: https://www.google.com/trends/yis/2016/GLOBAL

Consumer Tech

1) iPhone 7

2) Freedom 251

3) iPhone SE

4) iPhone 6S

5) Google Pixel

6) Samsung Galaxy S7

7) iPhone 7 Plus

8) Note 7

9) Nintendo Switch

10) Samsung J7

One of these things are not like the others...

It's actually really impressive though. It's looking this might be a hit, that presentation in January has a lot riding on it.

Watch people think it's a phone now because of that list.

What's a Freedom 251? (I would Google it, but I don't want to push it further up the list and make Jamba's list outdated.)

What's a Freedom 251? (I would Google it, but I don't want to push it further up the list and make Jamba's list outdated.)

Or you could search on Wiki:

The Freedom 251 is a smartphone that was initially offered for sale in India at the promotional price of 251 Indian Rupees (the equivalent of 3.76 USD as of 29 October 2016). It is being sold by Ringing Bells Private Limited and is marketed as the world's cheapest smartphone.

Bharatiya Janata Party MP Kirit Somaiya has stated that the phone is bogus and the promotion is a Ponzi scam. He filed a complaint which led to an FIR being registered against Ringing Bells Director Mohit Goel and company president Ashok Chaddha under Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code(IPC) as well as the Information Technology Act, however the Allahabad High Court stated the FIR as premature.

Impressive about the Switch. I assume Google does't 'merge' trends when a name changes (i.e. would it include searches for NX)?

Secret codename for Pokemon GO's Gen 2 update?

My money's on it being a phone. It almost always is.

EDIT: You couldn't wait for 2 minutes, huh, @Ashley?

You know, by asking what it is, you'll most likely get others to Google it which will no doubt be even worse than if you just Googled it yourself.

You know, by asking what it is, you'll most likely get others to Google it which will no doubt be even worse than if you just Googled it yourself.

So what you're saying is my involvement makes things worse? :weep:

Given the Switch was revealed in late October, and basically had two months to make an impression, that's very impressive and hopefully bodes well.

Well unless the search results were "why the fuck has Nintendo not really said anything about the Switch?" and "when the hell are we going to actually find out about the Switch?" :heh:

Although truth be told I must have added about 30 searches because I keep googling it for news story images.

Looks like Nintendo UK are doing their own equivalent to NOA's My Nintendo member Switch hands-on tour...

B04A6DD7-61A1-4F17-8C9A-34F2E2AA3237_zpsr7dgk5cr.png

As a prize draw troll_zpsz1kktulk.png

That "Enter Here" button is perhaps the ugliest thing Nintendo has done since the original DS.

That "Enter Here" button is perhaps the ugliest thing Nintendo has done since the original DS.

Best bit is that the ENTER HERE!!! button doesn't even work :laughing:

I legit have no idea how to even enter.

Best bit is that the ENTER HERE!!! button doesn't even work :laughing:

I legit have no idea how to even enter.

For some strange reason it doesn't work on your phone. You have to do it via a PC.

It took me ages to actually click the button - the mapping area for the link itself is hilariously small. You need to open it on a desktop browser ideally and hover the mouse around on the button until the cursor changes to acknowledge the link.

For some strange reason it doesn't work on your phone. You have to do it via a PC.

That did the trick. Cheers! : peace: (Still hilarious though)

MDCZQJQ.png

Looks like there's some Facebook page malarkey going on as well ::shrug:

Weirdly the link wouldn't work in Chrome on my laptop but it did work in Safari, so if anyone is having problems with it on a PC it might be worth switch browsers for it.

Come on guys, you know Nintendo is just getting to grips with the internet.

Leaked footage from a Nintendo meeting:

1099230.gif?b64lines=IE9PSCwgVEhFWSBIQVZFIFRIRQogSU5URVJORVQgT04gQ09NUFVURVJTCiBOT1cuIA==

reggie-fils-aime-dice-awards.jpg

Homer-confused.gif

Does anyone have the URL please? I don't receive Nintendo UK emails

Won't work. It's a personalised email that links directly to the website and registers your name/email address that you have registered for the newsletter with their ticketing service, so even if you went directly to the URL without having the email, it would do nothing.

I saw that advert earlier and thought it looked like some phishing scam, that really does look cheap and lame even for Nintendo. They'll be using gross JPEGS of minions to advertise their stuff next.

I was playing some Mario Kart online last night and really hope they bring in some kind of league system for this game on the Switch. The online races are great but other than a running points total there is no consequence to coming first or last. I love how in Ultimate Team the last game of the season can often mean you are playing to get promoted or avoid relegation and it really increases the intensity of the match.