NEurope
The Peeps

The Long Night Mafia

@Mr\-Paul I haven't been informed about being roleblocked, but I don't know if you get notified.

Votes:

Jonnas (2): Sheikah, Rummy

ReZourceman (1): Sméagol

Majority is 6

Phase Four has ended

Phase Five has begun

@Sméagol why waste your vote instead of waiting for the person who targeted you (or possibly me) to be found?

Because I don´t particularly believe you when you say you don´t have such an ability. Perhaps Eevil will verify this. If he does and you turn out to be telling the truth, I can always remove my vote.

@EEVILMURRAY (although technically applies to anyone):

Owing to the lack of deaths, and the sudden death of Jimbob after revealing his role, do you consider it possible that Mafia's ability to kill us depends on them knowing our roles?

@EEVILMURRAY (although technically applies to anyone):

Owing to the lack of deaths, and the sudden death of Jimbob after revealing his role, do you consider it possible that Mafia's ability to kill us depends on them knowing our roles?

Erm... I guess?

HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE A DOUBLE POST BUT PROBABLY NOT.

Vote: Cube

Votes:

Jonnas (1): Sheikah

Cube (3): Sméagol, EEVILMURRAY, Jonnas

Majority is 6

@Sheikah: If the mafia need to know powers to kill, what do you make of mr-paul, Sméagol and Eevilmurray still being alive?

@Sheikah: If the mafia need to know powers to kill, what do you make of mr-paul, Sméagol and Eevilmurray still being alive?

My answer:

None have properly given their power. One claims to have no power. And when you consider the following:

- Only ONE person has died throughout SEVERAL days of play. Chance that this is flukey roleblocks/protection each day is negligible

- Jimbob died very soon after revealing his role

So to summarise, the reason I think these players are alive is either some mechanic to this game that requires additional information to kill, or maybe that there aren't standard alignments and the winners are just the last few alive (and there is a serial killer about).

@Jonnas - please answer either, or both, of the following: Who did you target this phase night OR what did you try to do to your target this phase?

@Jonnas - please answer either, or both, of the following: Who did you target this phase night OR what did you try to do to your target this phase?

Only one question is allowed (I'll take the first one by default, first takes priority, etc.), but I think I am allowed to elaborate a tad on the answer.

I targeted mr-paul. I'd be surprised if he felt any effect from me.

My apologies, I considered it counted as fairly direct and still limited as it was to just the one phase.

If you were to phrase it as one question I would've allowed it :p

Votes:

Jonnas (1): Sheikah

Cube (4): Sméagol, EEVILMURRAY, Jonnas, Tales

Majority is 6

Phase Five has ended

Phase Six has begun

@Cube, when you made your post which said "I can't explain an ability that I don't have" you were lying. Why would you decieve us so?

I think yes. I know that, if my power fails, I am told so.

NEW POST: @Yvonne, could you give us some of your targets, recent or otherwise?