NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

Nope, don't like Kelp Dome (yet?)

I'm a roller, it's just not roller friendly, far too open...

Really? I thought it seemed very roller friendly - the match where we dominated the most (think we won 66% to 18% or something) had three rollers on my team against a balanced team of opponents.

...Or maybe we just got all the best players on my team. :P

Really? I thought it seemed very roller friendly - the match where we dominated the most (think we won 66% to 18% or something) had three rollers on my team against a balanced team of opponents.

...Or maybe we just got all the best players on my team. :P

Or my teammates were crap, or I am :heh:

As a roller you have to be careful not to become a sitting duck, I find that particularly hard to accomplish in this level if a good foe is sniping from above... ::shrug:

Trying to think who else I've played with online... @Hero\-of\-Time

I'll give it a whirl. Being able to talk to people may reignite my desire to play the game.

I've no idea how to use Skype. I think i've used it a couple of times at work and that's it. I set up an account on my phone the other week just ofr this game. I think i've sent you a friend/contact request. I'm not really sure. :D

Love Kelp Dome.

What I don't like is being in a team of level 10-13's and being matched against 3 level 20's and an 18. How is that fair?

I'll give it a whirl. Being able to talk to people may reignite my desire to play the game.

I've no idea how to use Skype. I think i've used it a couple of times at work and that's it. I set up an account on my phone the other week just ofr this game. I think i've sent you a friend/contact request. I'm not really sure. :D

Someone sets up a stream and calls the other people, really really simple.

Just checked, yep, accepted your request!

What time shall we say guys? When's good for people?

How easy is it to Skype through an android phone? I'll consider doing that and whipping out my small speakers so I can hear and ting. Got some things to do around the house though so not sure if/when/how long I'd be on tbh. Not played the new map yet(assuming it went on the 3am rotation) - tbh I wish there was somewhere on the game that replaced KallieMarie and could show you the current and later coming maps - though I guess their intention might be to keep people coming back instead.

Trying to think who else I've played with online... @Hero\-of\-Time @S\.C\.G @Mr\-Paul @BowserBasher @VsPhoenix and everyone who has the game I've not played with yet?

Tonight? Skype? Let's voice chat this thing!!

Sure, I'm in if I may :)

Microsoft took over Skype? Does that mean they'll have merged my username and my msn address it was registered too together into one account??

(yeah i srsly havent used skype for donkeys)

((fuck it i'll just use my msn login for now - who do i be adding??))

My skype is cube-ne if anyone wants to add it.

Sent you a contact request.

I'm assuming I can just plug my Wii U/PS4 headset into my phone, right?

OK, I'll be up for some Skype, name is bowserbasher, let me know if you add me. Oh and if I can't get on it's cause I'm skyping with my fiancee, she always get priority.

Love Kelp Dome.

What I don't like is being in a team of level 10-13's and being matched against 3 level 20's and an 18. How is that fair?

To be fair, that doesn't exactly mean they are skilled. May Just mean that they may not have any form of social life.

That'd actually be an excellent idea if I knew where my wii u headset was! Do you know if it works? (i realise you were asking this, but wondering if you may have researched more since)

edit: if you need try adding rummy_lebeau - trying to figure out if i still have it working under that or not

editedit: so it turns out they were totally linked together after all. rummyfail -.-

Edited by Rummy

Excellent, seems like a good few of us then. I have hero Zechs cube Dakota. I'll add more.

What time is good for people?

7? 8?

What's your skype @Hogge?

Is there a limit on how many people can join a skype group?

I'm at my parent's atm, gonna head off in a sec when my mum stops prattling and jump on for a bit of mappage before the 7pm changeover, then probs jump off for a bit to do the washing and bins then come back? Is there a way for me to join the conversation after you've started or you guys gotta invite me?

Would be fun, but for a few reasons:

1) MK League night.

2) I only get to play Splatoon after 10:45pm after missus goes to bed.

3) I literally have no way to Skype (although I have a log in).

I'm at my parent's atm, gonna head off in a sec when my mum stops prattling and jump on for a bit of mappage before the 7pm changeover, then probs jump off for a bit to do the washing and bins then come back? Is there a way for me to join the conversation after you've started or you guys gotta invite me?

Yeah, can join in whenever. We'll go for 7 and see who ends up joining us, but I'll keep an eye on here and Skype in case people want to join us!

I'm up for some games..Skype add is anilp228 :-)

Same as my Wii U profile if you don't already have me.

Edited by Goron_3

Just found mine and tried using it to call the skype call back service thingy - appears to work fine so I'll probs just do that myself for ease.

Gonna do some tings now(dunno what new maps are but Kelp Dome was on rotation just pre-7, it's interestingly open as I think @Guy mentioned - possibly gives me practise for my paintbrush game). Seen it used well by Rollers too - so not sure who but someone was saying it isn't so roller friendly(not actually tried myself yet, and rolling has been my main gameplan generally so far).

Anyhow, gonna do some tings then be back on! Hopefully in like half hour or so! Washing-ups just gonna soak and I'll do that after cos I don't wanna miss too much Splatooning :D

I really should be recording my online matches. I got my best splat, or rather splats today.

Was on Kelp Dome, and three off the opposing team where on the center platform. I swam up the side in squid form and just let fire, Splatted all three of them. So satisfying.