NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

Holy crap the Slosher is amazing!!!

glad you like it.. I do too, but preferably when someone not so competent is holding it and I'm shooting them :P I'm liking the new weapons.. :P

I'm actually loving the Heavy Splatling. It takes a little to know how the best way to handle it but it's got power and range that I like. In close battles even a 1 second charge can be enough to take out an inkling. And get on the high ground and you can charge it right up and have a field day taking out the opposing Inklings.

The victory dance (the second part of it) is just adorable.

Okay, so people confirmed for Thursday. 7pm START!!

Dazzybee

@david\.dakota

@kav82

Guys do you know if you can can't yet? Looks like we have our 8

Okay. So we need everyone skyped up! Can people Pm their Skype adds? Or add me on [email protected]

I'm going to get some food just now but I'll be on after, Skype as per my sig... kaveh1982

Aye I got caught up longer in tings that I wanted(still didn't even get everything done!) but I'll be on in the next 20 or so after I ring a few folks quicklike, will pop Cube or dazzy a message on le skype when I'm about.

I can't get online for more than 10 secs without a disconnect??

If you want in on the voice chat option, add cube-ne on skype if you haven't already.

I've added you on Skype @Cube :) just updated the game, hopefully see you all online in a minute. : peace:

Updated, reloaded game, not online for some reason, trying again now.

Error still, time to turn the Wii U off and on again...

Edited by S.C.G

updated, reloaded game, not online for some reason, trying again now.

If you get on, head to private games.

I had to restart Wii u after update to get online, dunno if that helps anyone who hasn't tried.

Annnd I'm in! :D

Three software restarts and a console reset later...

I resetted everything multiple times.. no joy.

Have fun.

Annnd I'm in! :D

Three software restarts and a console reset later...

Get on Skype.

8-player private matches, playing on all the maps and rotating through modes was brilliant.

Edit: Oh, and if you're interested in the Squid Girl gear, you can order parts of Spyke if you find someone with it.

Edited by Cube

Wanted to jumo in, but it was full. Maybe next week. Glad youbare happy with the game.

Wanted to jumo in, but it was full. Maybe next week. Glad youbare happy with the game.

gutted, if I'd read this a bit earlier you could have joined me and kav in a squad match...

also people should say on here, you can play matches with as few as two of you, so if we had say 9 people it would be doable to have a group of 5 and a group of 4 (although in the odd groups the smaller team tended to have an uphill battle!)

I thoroughly enjoyed playing with you guys tonight. We had some close Tower Defence games which was great and it was just fun to be able to chat whilst playing.

I'll certainly be up for more in the coming weeks.

That feeling when you end up in a 3-man against 4 on Saltspray Tower Control and just about manage to take the match.

gutted, if I'd read this a bit earlier you could have joined me and kav in a squad match...

also people should say on here, you can play matches with as few as two of you, so if we had say 9 people it would be doable to have a group of 5 and a group of 4 (although in the odd groups the smaller team tended to have an uphill battle!)

Ah, my connection was bad for some reason, so I stopper early and I my family is visiting me, so I wanted just to try out the new options.

But from next week I think I will start playing more often, I hope :).

I thoroughly enjoyed playing with you guys tonight. We had some close Tower Defence games which was great and it was just fun to be able to chat whilst playing.

I'll certainly be up for more in the coming weeks.

And me. Lots of variation. Good fun :)

Were you Simon then?

I'll have to give the splatling a try, it could be a good fit for a squiffer user.

I'll have to get in on the chat. My skype is in my sig. I'll have a look through the last few pages and add the addresses I can find.

Anyone going to be around in the day Saturday?? Try out some squads?

Were you Simon then?

I'll have to give the splatling a try, it could be a good fit for a squiffer user.

I'll have to get in on the chat. My skype is in my sig. I'll have a look through the last few pages and add the addresses I can find.

Aye - was saying that I hate you and your damned chargers to the others! Props to you for sticking with them too, I don't know if I'd have the patience myself!

I won't be around again until maybe Sunday(if I'm not Splatfesting - will we be able to do other modes there anyway??) - otherwise I'm up for Tuesday and onwards.

I'm not going to be around till after Thursday but it was good playing with you guys, tower control is a lot more fun with voice chat on, I have to admit I had really under estimated the difference it would make.

Were you Simon then?

Yep, that was me. As a Aerospray user I find the Splatling Gun a good alternative. It can take a bit to get used to how long to charge it in closer combat, but with a fully charged up round, you can take out inklings from quite a range.

Aye - was saying that I hate you and your damned chargers to the others! Props to you for sticking with them too, I don't know if I'd have the patience myself!

It just feels more satisfying to single-shot splat people :D

Using the Squiffer has made my aim much better to. In the range you have to work its very much do or die. I've been from B rank down to C, up to B-, down to C+ and now just back to B- and hopefully onto B.

I think being rushed down by aerosprays (everyone) and splat-o-matics (Stephane) has forced me to get better :p

Finally got a chance to download the update last night. Definitely like the feel of the Slosher, and was doing all right with it before bed, but went an hour this afternoon without winning any matches! :( Might end up going back to the ol' faithful .52 Gal Deco for the Splatfest..