NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

Oh, and here is the new Urchin Underpass

Edit: Squad Battles and Private Matches allow you to set a 4-digit password, so if you want to play with a certain group, other friends can't join.

And the host can choose who is on what team.

Edited by Cube

That's so weird to see... I don't think they should have told us, just sprung it on us as a surprise :P

I wonder why they made the changes though... surely they could have an urchin underpass 1 & underpass 2? or is the original underpass broken in some way I'm unaware of? : /

Edited by Pestneb

Okay, so people confirmed for Thursday. 7pm START!!

Dazzybee

@david\.dakota

@kav82

Guys do you know if you can can't yet? Looks like we have our 8

Dazzybee

@david\.dakota

@kav82

Guys do you know if you can can't yet? Looks like we have our 8

I won't know for sure, but 95% sure I can be there.

I won't know for sure, but 95% sure I can be there.

I'm pretty much the same @dazzybee, I'll almost certainly be on but not sure what time.

If I am around it will be for for the whole time, whatever that may be, butI won't find out for sure till tomorrow about midday. If it's going on in the morning I'm 100% in ;)

I think it is quite unlikely that I won't be around though so I will put myself down as being 100% in. However it looks like we have 9 people (asuming Kav will also be in) so would be good if we could get a few more who were around to join in.

I'm gonna aim to be on by 6 depending how late(or rather on time) I go in to work tomorrow; so will be warming up the new things! Be knocking off about 10ish.

At least that's the plan, anyway :p

Grabbing the update now. Working from home today and desperately behind on packing for our weekend house move, but will try and sneak in a few rounds.

[edit]

Well, the upgrade went okay but now the game won't go online. Hm...

Edited by Guy

So, I'm guessing the following:

- Currently online friends. Looks like there is some kind of scheduling tool, not sure what.

- Stats related to turf war and ranked with friends...no idea what, though.

- Equipment stats from ver 2.0+

- The current and next three map rotations.

Hopefully it gets properly translated.

ttwcWNp.jpg

"Father Christmas is just granddad".

Edited by Cube

Love, love, love the traditional Japanese shoes. I hope I can find some more clean and simple looking gear in the new stuff.

Grabbing the update now. Working from home today and desperately behind on packing for our weekend house move, but will try and sneak in a few rounds.

[edit]

Well, the upgrade went okay but now the game won't go online. Hm...

Same issue. It's nice to not have callie and marie at start up, but I was hoping to play a few games.

I quick started and skipped the update... online was working for the previous version, as in got the news and shops worked... but you couldn't battle online.

Ver 2.0.0 there is no internet connection at all.. so the shops have been lost :(

I couldn't get to sleep last night, I almost considered staying up for the update.. sooo glad I didn't! :P

I'll have another try at 11, that's when stages get switched around... hopefully NoE are aware of the issue. I wonder if America/Australasia are having issues

Edited by Pestneb

I couldn't get to sleep last night, I almost considered staying up for the update.. sooo glad I didn't! :P

I'll have another try at 11, that's when stages get switched around... hopefully NoE are aware of the issue. I wonder if America/Australasia are having issues

I had to actually switch the Wii U off and boot the game back up to connect. Wii U's updates are so weird.

ok.. well it's working now... but no friends online :shakehead

Private battle is looking good, everything is there that I think should be, including a random option for the stage selection

@BoswerBasher (though will leave for Mario Kart league (bin it off for one night)

I might join for a bit at 8PM as it looks like there will be a space available at that time, if I do then I'll probably play for an hour or so before going off to play other games. :)

I'll try and hop on for a few later on if you guys have any spaces. Got a crazy busy few days ahead with the possibility of no Internet, so need to try and play whenever I can.

Edited by Guy

So is tonight looking to be 6pm onwards?

I'm still at home atm, so might end up closer to the 7 mark after all; need to grab my suit from my parents' house after work and then go shop - but I'll pretty much be jumping on as soon as I get in. Possibly half 6 at a push.

I should be able to get on from 7 for around an hour, then after MK league night. I'll be playing late as anyone else is.

problem with this update.. everyone seems to be playing with friends :/

problem with this update.. everyone seems to be playing with friends :/

Give it a couple of days and Turf Wars will be active again

Give it a couple of days and Turf Wars will be active again

Just in time for splatfest you mean? ;)

Seems I will be missing splatfest this time round anyway :(

If you want in on the voice chat option, add cube-ne on skype if you haven't already.

seeing a few people online.. does anyone want to try out one of the new modes?

There appears to be 4 N-E'ers...