N-Europe

amiibo (NFC)

Hero-of-Time

The Pokémon ones I can understand. But why the others?

All non-Pokémon Rumble U-specific NFC tags summon a random helper Pokémon when scanned. I scanned many of my Skylanders figurines when I played - mostly just for fun, though, as the random helpers are nowhere near as helpful as the ones summoned from the Pokémon Rumble U figurines. :P

Not yet it actually came from Nintendo store , even though I flubited amazons link .the figure quality is pretty good I will have to buy another one in mint condition now :( lol

Mine hasn't arrived as yet, hoping it will come through soon!

Sorry to hear yours didn't get to you in pristine condition, but at least you got it for under £10! (Which could be why you didn't get it from amazon, I believe they charge for delivery if the package is sub £10 these days)

Kinda wish the same thing applied to Hyrule Warriors. Stupid hilarious Spinner making me buy a Link Amiibo I don't even want.

Are you sure about that?

I think the "once a day" limitation just applies to each character, not each individual amiibo (so you can't scan two Pikachu Amiibo). I don't think the game has any way of knowing if it's been used before.

Are you sure about that?

I think the "once a day" limitation just applies to each character, not each individual amiibo (so you can't scan two Pikachu Amiibo). I don't think the game has any way of knowing if it's been used before.

Has it actually been confirmed that you can use the link Amiibo on multiple consoles though?

Either way, I'm gonna test it out with the Link Amiibo DCubed is getting before actually buying one.

Has it actually been confirmed that you can use the link Amiibo on multiple consoles though?

Either way, I'm gonna test it out with the Link Amiibo DCubed is getting before actually buying one.

It's more on the limitation that only one game can write to Amiibo.

Yeah, it's READ only so won't write any info that it's already been scanned, so if you know someone else who's getting one...