NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

E3 Predictions 2014 - Wii U

Yarn Yoshi is a good call, that should be in there.

Zelda U simply has to be their big hitting, main talking point this E3. Last year had 3D Mario, Smash, Kart, DK.... this one will be all about Zelda. If they were ready to show it last year, it will surely be playable this time around.

Edited by Ronnie

Aside from Smash Bros, X, Bayonetta and Zelda U, I think we will see a new Star Fox game this year.

I also think there will be another HD remake like Wind Waker last year.

Damn, you guys are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

My only prediction is none of us will accurately be able to predict anything they do, because Nintendo are always so god damn bizarre.

My only prediction is none of us will accurately be able to predict anything they do, because Nintendo are always so god damn bizarre.

I just feel this is a totally different setting from any other moment in the past for Nintendo... They have to DO something this time around. Actually very interesting times.

You expected anything different from Nintendo fans? Unrealistic hype turns to crushing disappointment.

I think this E3 will be a let down compared to last year's for Ninty.

You expected anything different from Nintendo fans? Unrealistic hype turns to crushing disappointment.

I think this E3 will be a let down compared to last year's for Ninty.

Whats so unrealistic about expecting a Zelda for Wii U?

Especially as they have said numerous times it'll be there.

I wasn't calling that unrealistic, of course that'll be there.

You guys think we will see Fire Emblem X ShinMegamiTensei ?

We better, it's been over a year since they announced it.

Wii U Music, with NFC collectable instruments, sold in blind packs.

*Tells myself; Don't get hyped again, don't get hyped again!

I wasn't calling that unrealistic, of course that'll be there.

I think most will be happy for just a Zelda HD showing, so everythign else is a bonus.

I said this for the last direct... but surely we'll see one or both of which the remaining Wii Sports Club sports?

Maybe even some from Resort?

I think most will be happy for just a Zelda HD showing, so everythign else is a bonus.

People weren't happy with 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Smash Bros and Donkey Kong unveils, all in the same show, what makes you think they'll be satisfied with just Zelda U?

1 - Zelda U Revealed

2 - New bonus scheme of VC Games 1 for 50p for 6 Months (like last year)

3 - Metroid Wii U

4 - Starfox: Universe

5 - Loads of info on previous announced titles - Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, X

I don't think we'll see Yarn Yoshi, think that game will be canned.

People weren't happy with 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Smash Bros and Donkey Kong unveils, all in the same show, what makes you think they'll be satisfied with just Zelda U?

I think a good Zelda in HD outweighs all of those games combined!

Bayonetta 2 trailer with release date.

X trailer now 2015 with possible name change.

Zelda trailer 2015

Hyrule Warriors trailer followed by Majoras Mask 3D to keep us Zelda fans busy while we wait for Wii U Zelda.

Yoshi Yarn trailer with release date for end of the year.

Smash Bros trailer with final date for 3DS version.

WatchDogs demoed on stage.

Retro Studios project shown/teased.

NFC project shown. Possibly related to Smash Bros or new Wii U Animal Crossing.

Return of an old franchise like F-Zero or Pilotwings.

Advance Wars 3DS.

Zelda might just be the only thing ever that can please everybody :heh:

Bayonetta 2 trailer with release date.

X trailer now 2015 with possible name change.

Zelda trailer 2015

Hyrule Warriors trailer followed by Majoras Mask 3D to keep us Zelda fans busy while we wait for Wii U Zelda.

Yoshi Yarn trailer with release date for end of the year.

Smash Bros trailer with final date for 3DS version.

WatchDogs demoed on stage.

Retro Studios project shown/teased.

NFC project shown. Possibly related to Smash Bros or new Wii U Animal Crossing.

Return of an old franchise like F-Zero or Pilotwings.

Advance Wars 3DS.

Pretty much identical to what I think - but I was more specific :) in that retro will be working on Metroid and we'll get pilotwings, both this year. X in the spring, Zelda Xmas 2015. All fab!

Only thing I didn't say was advance wars 3ds. I would absolutely love this, this and a hd online remake of fzero and/or wave race would almost make me happier than any new game announcement..... Sad...

I also hope their NFC isn't animal crossing related.... I think they should ban animal crossing from home consoles, it doesn't work - unlike Pokemon which would work brilliantly :)@Serebii

I'd love a relaunch of Nintendoland as their NFC. Free download with three free attractions and buy figures to download additional attractions... I'd love that... Maybe a Nintendoland 2... Whole of Nintendoland free to download, and add attractions to it with NFC figures.... Never going to happen though...

Oh, what if Intelligent Systems also gives Advance Wars the cross-over treatment.

For example with Nobunaga's Ambition. That would be tits right there!

Pretty much identical to what I think - but I was more specific :) in that retro will be working on Metroid and we'll get pilotwings, both this year. X in the spring, Zelda Xmas 2015. All fab!

Only thing I didn't say was advance wars 3ds. I would absolutely love this, this and a hd online remake of fzero and/or wave race would almost make me happier than any new game announcement..... Sad...

I also hope their NFC isn't animal crossing related.... I think they should ban animal crossing from home consoles, it doesn't work - unlike Pokemon which would work brilliantly :)@Serebii

I'd love a relaunch of Nintendoland as their NFC. Free download with three free attractions and buy figures to download additional attractions... I'd love that... Maybe a Nintendoland 2... Whole of Nintendoland free to download, and add attractions to it with NFC figures.... Never going to happen though...

I say AC purely because it would work well with cards ( see the e-reader ) and doesn't that AC Plaza on the Wii U end this year? I always found it weird that they told us when that would be ending. It could be nothing or it could very well be something...Roll on E3! :D

I say AC purely because it would work well with cards ( see the e-reader ) and doesn't that AC Plaza on the Wii U end this year? I always found it weird that they told us when that would be ending. It could be nothing or it could very well be something...Roll on E3! :D

Bloody hope not. An animal crossing each handheld generation is more than enough for me :)

Bloody hope not. An animal crossing each handheld generation is more than enough for me :)

We'll, there was one on the N64, Cube, Wii, so.....

Oh, what if Intelligent Systems also gives Advance Wars the cross-over treatment.

For example with Nobunaga's Ambition. That would be tits right there!

Speaking of crossovers, I really want to see Mario and Sonic in an adventure game... Maybe a Paper Mario & Sonic? I feel that Zelda DLC and others may be to gauge interest in such a game.