NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

Nice, it's another fucking twin-stick shooter. :D

In fairness this one does look different to other examples in the genre.

Don't worry, I've been playing the Ratchet & Clank Trilogy recently, so they're almost sure to be part of next month's PS+ games.

I'm not that bothered but I miss the days on PS3 when we got substantial retail games.

As soon as PS+ was mandatory for online play, there was no way they were going to give away Infamous type titles.

Well, at least Games with Gold is offering some kind of competition. Maybe in time it will make Sony up their game(s).

So the Xbox is getting all these next month.

gwg_16x9_april_r2.png?w=780&h=438

Yeah, Sony really needs to up their game in terms of getting some big games on the service.

They "need to"? Why? :p Just because their offering isn't as good as Microsoft's? Do you think they need to worry about people migrating to Xbox One for the better free game selection?

Sony knows they don't need to give away AAA games anymore, and that's why they're not. Heck they could stop doing free PS+ games tomorrow and I doubt it would have a big effect.

They "need to"? Why? :p Just because their offering isn't as good as Microsoft's? Do you think they need to worry about people migrating to Xbox One for the better free game selection?

Sony knows they don't need to give away AAA games anymore, and that's why they're not. Heck they could stop doing free PS+ games tomorrow and I doubt it would have a big effect.

Ok, maybe need was the wrong word. I would like them to up their game. I'm getting a little tired of all the indie stuff and would like something a little more from the service. Saying that, I think I own most of the must have games so I would probably just complain about that if one was to show up.

I think it's crazy that something like Killzone isn't in the service. It's dirt cheap, been out for ages and it could really give the online community a much needed boost.

I think I have most of the "big" games already so don't mind being given smaller indie games, that I might not try otherwise, each month.

That and my internet speed is rubbish so downloading bigger games would probably take me a month. ;)

I don't dislike the PS+ selections as much as some, but I do think that a few more of the better-known games should be thrown in. I do think that this will happen as the library continues to increase.

For me if its a bigger game then I'll most likely already own it or know that I don't want to play it. I like the PS+ games at the moment as its stuff I might not have bothered getting or even know about yet.

For me if its a bigger game then I'll most likely already own it or know that I don't want to play it. I like the PS+ games at the moment as its stuff I might not have bothered getting or even know about yet.

It's pretty good for discovering new stuff and for getting to try games that you wanted to play but perhaps haven't got around to it yet.

I'd be happy/delighted with a bigger game every 4 or 5 months. Even so, I'm looking through this list and seeing tons of games that I've enjoyed, so I'm good as long as that continues.

Not sure whats so great about the MS offering? Sunset is a total miss and i guess its here because it flopped badly. The other games have been on plus way back minus wolf among us.

Next months games.

Dead Star (PS4)

Zombi (PS4)

I Am Alive (PS3)

Savage Moon (PS3)

A Virus Named Tom (PS Vita)

Shutshimi (PS Vita)

Those Vita games don't look very appealing to me :hmm:

Don't use my PS3 anymore so...

The PS4 games, though : peace: Pretty cool.

Thank God I didn't double dip and buy Zombi. Get to enjoy it all over again for free :D

I never actually finished ZombiU, so I'm curious to see how this holds up. Part of me can't be arsed to go through the game again...we'll see. How long is a play through of this, roughly?

I never actually finished ZombiU, so I'm curious to see how this holds up. Part of me can't be arsed to go through the game again...we'll see. How long is a play through of this, roughly?

If you know where you're going I seem to remember being able to do it fairly quickly. 10 hours at most?

Well, it'll be interesting to see how Zombi plays without the GamePad features. Will also be nice to play the game in surround sound, seeing as I missed out on that when playing the Wii U version.