Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Plus Free Games

Happenstance

Yay for Zombii! Dead happy!

Ohohoohoho!

Tbh I've had it since I got my WiiU and never played - possibly gonna check it out on the PS4 though. It isn't something that massively takes my fancy on the whole, but I'd probs play through it whilst chatting with peeps or so.

The PS4 games are definitely already up, but you have to search for them on the store individually. They're not up on the PS+ area yet:

Dead Star, PS4

Zombi, PS4

I Am Alive, PS3

Savage Moon, PS3

Shutshimi, PS Vita

A Virus Named Tom, PS Vita

Nope, only those that interest me.

Brruuuuh. What if you fancy playing one of the games later down the line? If you don't want to download it, go to the PSstore and add it to your basket and purchase it, so at least it's tied into your account. I've got them all added since I joined, purely for that "just in case" factor.

Brruuuuh. What if you fancy playing one of the games later down the line? If you don't want to download it, go to the PSstore and add it to your basket and purchase it, so at least it's tied into your account. I've got them all added since I joined, purely for that "just in case" factor.

I don't have that "just in case" factor in me. I just don't care for those I don't download... never will.

Shutshimi has been a very nice surprise for me in this set of PS+ games. :)

Knew literally nothing about it, didn't even think it was available on PS4 as it was listed for Vita, but it ended up being the game I spent most time with yesterday.

It's like a cross between Parodius and WarioWare, love it! :D

Shutshimi has been a very nice surprise for me in this set of PS+ games. :)

Knew literally nothing about it, didn't even think it was available on PS4 as it was listed for Vita, but it ended up being the game I spent most time with yesterday.

It's like a cross between Parodius and WarioWare, love it! :D

Interesting. I may have to have a look at it sooner rather than later.

That's too bad.

Surprising though, I would've thought you'd be quite into it, based on other games you seem to enjoy. :hmm:

Well, apparently I haven't seen much of the game? Some bosses, some levels, but nothing that speaks to me.

Why do you think I'd be into it? What is there? :D

Well, apparently I haven't seen much of the game? Some bosses, some levels, but nothing that speaks to me.
There isn't all that much to see I don't think. Not reached the final boss yet, but I'm pretty sure it just loops and increases in difficulty after that. It's basically an old-school high score/endurance test. :awesome:

Why do you think I'd be into it? What is there? :D
You like shoot 'em ups, right? And games with retro visuals (Rogue Legacy, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Enter the Gungeon) plus challenging/permadeath style gameplay (which this definitely features on the harder difficulty setting ;)).

::shrug:

I take it that it doesn't it have a platinum then? :D
Ah! Now it makes sense. :heh:

You like shoot 'em ups, right? And games with retro visuals (Rogue Legacy, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Enter the Gungeon) plus challenging/permadeath style gameplay (which this definitely features on the harder difficulty setting ;)).

Well, I don't dislike shoot 'em ups. It really depends on whether the game is good or not.

I felt that Shutshimi is a bad shoot 'em up ::shrug: Or rather it's not a shoot 'em up I enjoy. Let me write shoot 'em up again.

Retro visuals are optional :p

Challenging/permadeath only when the gameplay is right up my sleeve.

Shutshimi is just...meh :hmm:

Shoot 'em up!

I take it that it doesn't have a platinum then? :D

Didn't even realize it doesn't have a Platinum. *deletes from Vita* :D

Nah, with this it's just a case of "not my thing".

• 3 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!