NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation/Xbox/PC Bargains

Playstation TV is now £44.99. Not just a sale - it's been reduced completely.

Decent price.

GAME are advertising it under their "Easter Sale". Like they've reduced it, lol.

That's just typical GAME :laughing:

I was tempted as it seemed like a good thing to put in the living room to stream gaming down there. But in most of the reviews I read, people were saying you should ideally have both the PS TV and the PS4 connected via ethernet to get the best results. Otherwise, potential lag. My PS4 is wired up but I would't be able to wire the PS TV and my internet connection is particularly shite anyway.

@Ike - you not enjoying the experience then?

I love my PSTV. I rarely play my Vita games on my actual Vita now, just rather have them on a bigger screen.

@Ike - you not enjoying the experience then?

I need to get it set up correctly before I can give any kind of verdict, but it's great for playing PS1 titles and as long as remote play is stable (should be with a wired connection) then that's pretty much want I wanted it for. I'd probably still prefer to play Vita games on the actual Vita.

Can I just plug in my memory card from the Vita and use that or will it try to format it or something?

Any good prices for memory cards at the minute? Debating getting a 64GB for the Vita and then putting the 32GB in the Tv.

Can I just plug in my memory card from the Vita and use that or will it try to format it or something?

Yes you can just swap it from device to device

Fuck. :blank:

Fuck it, don't live with regret. There will inevitably always be a better deal somewhere. The deal you got is still awesome. :D

Fuck it, don't live with regret. There will inevitably always be a better deal somewhere. The deal you got is still awesome. :D

Yeah it's not the end of world tbh. I'd rather have a digital version of TLoU anyway :)

Btw, Tomb Raider is awesome.

Yeah it's not the end of world tbh. I'd rather have a digital version of TLoU anyway :)

Btw, Tomb Raider is awesome.

Yeah, the deal you got for the digital version pretty much means that both deals are more or less equal.

Tomb Raider is stunning. :)

Btw, don't forget to use the photo mode for The Last of Us! :heart:

Two pre-orders on Tesco.com for £80

Then this code TDX-KNHT makes it £70

MGS, Witcher, Batman etc. for £35 each :)

I did really well out of that Tesco deal. :D

Batman Arkham Knight Exclusive Steelbook Edition - £58.00

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - £45.00

Dual Shock 4 in Blue - £50.00

Xbox One Controller with Play & Charge Kit - £52.00

£205.00

- £23.00 (two for £80 pre-order deal)

- £20.00 (£20 of when you spend £150)

- £16.50 (staff discount)

= £145.50

Pretty happy with that, two awesome games pre-ordered plus second controllers for my Xbox One / PS4 so my brother and I can play local multiplayer. :)

Oh and seeing as I now have the controllers, I had to buy Mortal Kombat X as well which was £43.42 for the game, T-shirt and some thumb sticks - bought at the same time - for the second control pad. :awesome:

Do you have to pay the whole amount upfront with preorders?

Tempted by Batman and Project C.A.R.S!

Do you have to pay the whole amount upfront with preorders?

Tempted by Batman and Project C.A.R.S!

I believe so yes, but you get the option to split the delivery so that each game will get delivered separately on their release dates plus think of the long-term saving. :)

This is the first time I've trusted Tesco with as many pre-orders as this simultaneously but I'm confident that they will deliver. : peace:

I believe so yes, but you get the option to split the delivery so that each game will get delivered separately on their release dates plus think of the long-term saving. :)

This is the first time I've trusted Tesco with as many pre-orders as this simultaneously but I'm confident that they will deliver. : peace:

Pretty sure I went with Tesco when buying FIFA and Destiny. Had no issues whatsoever. :)

The Order 1886 is £19.99 over on Zavvi.

Is it worth it? I have a 10% off code to use.

The Order feels like a future PS+ title or one day a budget <£10 title to me tbh.

I really, really enjoyed The Order. It's a hard one to judge price wise because I didn't have any pressure on me at all in that regard as I borrowed it from a friend. In a way, it's the best way to play it because you can actually just enjoy it for what it was rather than go for the whole "it's worth £20" kinda angle.

I thought the story was great, the graphics are possibly the best I've ever seen and the sound quality was top notch. Brilliant in terms of production values. I enjoyed the structure of the game and the gameplay itself, I found it really fun.

Knowing what I know now, I think under 20 is a good price for it. However, it's tricky to judge because I can see the price continuing to plummet and I could potentially see it as a plus game. The reviews basically killed the game, which is pretty damn unfair in my opinion. Maybe they should just have tacked on a multiplayer to keep the reviewers happy, I dunno...it would have been the wrong thing to do as it doesn't suit this style of game at all.

Tesco clubcard boost is going to including gaming/entertainment from next Monday, that means half-price games if you have lots of vouchers :)