N-Europe

The Mr Men Masquerade

DuD

Ehm, some screw-ups on both your and my account..

Your screw-up: I’m mr. Tickle.

My screw-up: I must admit I’m still cruising on the role list floating in this thread, and still haven’t kept any notes.. I was totally unaware you're are a protector.

However.

I did not target you.. I targeted mr. Topsy Turvy again. So that would mean Eevil has some explaining to do, unless he’s going to use the excuse I just provided for him..

And while I’m at it, let me just explicitly claim jailkeeper.

I’d be looking at Eevil and Diageo. I suggest going after Eevil first..

Actually just vote: Mr. Funny

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sméagol: :red: Sorry. I guess I wasn't that attentive, either.

So wait, Eevil is also a roleblocker who stops people by laughing? Two identical roles?

Apologies if you already said but do you protect from just kills or everything?

Unless you're a killer, it's everything. I'm pretty sure I stopped you from doing something a while back.

@Sméagol: :red: Sorry. I guess I wasn't that attentive, either.

So wait, Eevil is also a roleblocker who stops people by laughing? Two identical roles?

Unless you're a killer, it's everything. I'm pretty sure I stopped you from doing something a while back.

Indeed. Coincidentally you protected a mafia member on night 1.

And now you protect someone who ends up dead.

Doesn't look good!

I was blocked, in fact. Someone made me laugh all night. I tried to protect Mr.Wrong, like I did two nights ago.

This isn't the first time it happened to me, either. Sméagol did this to me during the first night.

Vote: Mr.Funny

Because he knew I was a protector.

I did? I've not been following this game at all. I tried targeting Mr. Jelly, even though we got rid of him a few days before he was still in the previous votes, so I thought someone had impersonated him. I didn't know about the "You live the day after your death" bit.

Indeed. Coincidentally you protected a mafia member on night 1.

And now you protect someone who ends up dead.

Doesn't look good!

Well then, let's look at my target list, then:

Night 1: Targeted Mr.Tickle (Roleblocked by laughing. Sméagol confirmed it was him. The irony :heh:)

Night 2: Targeted Mr.Lazy

Night 3: Targeted Mr.Noisy (at this point, I knew he was The Peeps)

Night 4: Targeted Mr.Wrong (knew he was Jimbob, obviously)

Night 5: Targeted Mr.Wrong (Roleblocked by laughing. Again. Identical wording, in fact)

So yeah, I only knew who I was targeting starting on Night 3 (if I knew Mr.Lazy was Dedede, I wouldn't have protected him). If you think I'm lying, I can go search for posts I made during that time, I'm sure I've been mentioning my targets. And if you're going to blame me on my targeting, you might as well start suspecting Sméagol and The Peeps.

@Jonnas

Don't forget that Eevil has also been confirmed to use laughter to roleblock.. Mr-Paul can’t confirm it, but I really didn’t target you last night. I think we’re on the right track with the lynch of Eevil.

That said, there are one or two people left who we know little about. I think it’s time for a full role claim from everyone..

I’ll do a complete list tonight, or just update this incomplete one I’m doing from the top of my head.

Sméagol - Mr. Tickle - jailkeeper

Eevilmurray - Mr. Funny - roleblocker

Jonnas - Mr. Rush - protector

ReZourceman - Mr. Daydream - tracker

Mr-Paul - Mr. Topsy Turvy - ?

Diageo - Mr. Grumpy - ?

The Peeps - Mr. Noisy - ? - confirmed good (by Jimbob)

Yvonne - Mr. Nosy - ?

I make my target's character name appear in the vote count rather than their forum name. So it's only useful if my target happens to be lying about their character, and we know most people's characters unless they've been switched. As such, I haven't targeted anyone for a couple of nights.

I make my target's character name appear in the vote count rather than their forum name. So it's only useful if my target happens to be lying about their character, and we know most people's characters unless they've been switched. As such, I haven't targeted anyone for a couple of nights.

That would explain why i received a PM on night 1 giving a forum name over a Mr Men name of

Are you mr Funny?

I'm Mr.Rush. I protect my target from everyone trying to target them.

I was roleblocked last night by someone who made me laugh. At first I thought this was Sméagol (Mr.Tickle), but now I think it was Eevilmurray (Mr.Funny). Both of them have near-identical powers (or so they claim).

So yeah, this is the gist of it.

Just to put out a proper claim - I am Mr. Noisy, I force my target to target myself instead of their intended target. It's a kind of investigative roleblock I guess. I find out what they do. I've not been very lucky with my targets so far though!

I did target Diageo last night so that's both of us accounted for at least.