NEurope
DuD

The Mr Men Masquerade

While it’s true that you being a roleblocker means nothing, you’re original role, well basically also means nothing, which means you’re not confirmed anything.

Did you not read all of my post? I pointed out that I'm not confirmed town.

Votes

Mr Bump: Jimbob, Sheikah, Smeagol, ReZourceman (4)

Mr Lazy: Jonnas (1)

Aaand this is what happens when I post when busy with something else :heh: I miss posts, and take 30 minutes to post

Change Vote: Mr. Bump

Actually, how do you know you were roleblocked by Mr. Lazy specifically ReZ? You just got a name in your PM?

Tell me if I'm being stupid, but tell me why we're following Jimbob's info now but we didn't the other day???

Tell me if I'm being stupid, but tell me why we're following Jimbob's info now but we didn't the other day???

Because we didn't know if he was accurate.

With 2 town results and one Mafia - either he is incredibly lucky to target 2 Mafiosos and is a dumb cop, or he's normal.

Rummy has been well weird too.

Yeah this is the first 'mafia' result Jimbob has found. Seeing as he's found me as town, I completely trust his results so I will Vote: Mr. Bump too.

why not. If bump is town we can kill two mafia.

vote Mr Bump

Who'd you track and what did they do?

Sorry, read your post now. lol

@ReZourceman seeing as you blagged your way through yesterday, I'd really like to hear your role and targets.

It's my dying wish. You wouldn't refuse a dying man now...

Sorry, read your post now. lol

@ReZourceman seeing as you blagged your way through yesterday, I'd really like to hear your role and targets.

It's my dying wish. You wouldn't refuse a dying man now...

I track folk.

Night 1 . I think Mr Strong (roleblocked)

Night 2. Dedede (he was protected)

Night 3. Mr Nosey. (rileblockd)

Others have mentioned getting player names in PMs but I have been getting Mr Men names only. I think we need to talk about that.

Because we didn't know if he was accurate.

With 2 town results and one Mafia - either he is incredibly lucky to target 2 Mafiosos and is a dumb cop, or he's normal.

Rummy has been well weird too.

My mistake. I thought he'd found a mafioso earlier but we didn't go for it because he's "Mr Wrong". Cool.

Vote: Mr Bump

Votes

Mr Bump: Jimbob, Sheikah, Smeagol, ReZourceman, Jonnas, The Peeps, Yvonne, Mr-Paul, EEVILMURRAY (9)

Day will end when I return home (early evening?) unless there is on-going discussion.

My mistake. I thought he'd found a mafioso earlier but we didn't go for it because he's "Mr Wrong". Cool.

I may have been the one to suggest his results could be wrong, but that's when he said he found someone to be innocent. Either way, just a possibility that no longer applies (Magnus was, indeed, innocent).

Others have mentioned getting player names in PMs but I have been getting Mr Men names only. I think we need to talk about that.

Wasn't that Jamba's power? It did happen only during the first night, didn't it?

Jeez, I was wasted last night. Don't bother to mention me or anything guys, y'know, give me the right to reply and all.

@EEVILMURRAY I want your answer. Good to see no defence from Rummy, gives us confidence in Jimbob.

Also @Dedede, my last questions to you still stand. Given how inactive you have been, we want to hear from you. Your role and targets.

Last thing to point out...Diageo is another we know little about. Seemed very eager to jump on Dedede lynch the other day. Role, targets?

@EEVILMURRAY I want your answer. Good to see no defence from Rummy, gives us confidence in Jimbob.

No one. To be honest I haven't done a damn thing for about a week now. Signing up for two mafia games at once drains away the enthusiasm for both from me.

So you're saying you forgot? Seems convenient that a roleblocker did nothing. Kill instead?

Defence? What do you expect me to defend in such a foregone conclusion? Barely 24 hours and 9 votes without a single person asking me for a fucking defense! What am I going to chance when attitude's like that?

Votes

Mr Bump: Jimbob, Sheikah, Smeagol, ReZourceman, Jonnas, The Peeps, Yvonne, Mr-Paul, EEVILMURRAY, Diageo (10)

With a solid? lead the Mr Men set about the defenseless Mr Bump.

Mr Bump

bump.gif

A simple bump into your target will seem innocent enough, but will give you the time to see who else is skulking about.

Mafia

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Mr Daydream

Mr Funny

Mr Grumpy

Mr Jelly

Mr Lazy

Mr Noisy

Mr Nosey

Mr Rush

Mr Tickle

Mr Topsy Turvy

Mr Wrong

Night 4

Edited by DuD

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Mr Daydream

Mr Funny

Mr Grumpy

Mr Jelly

Mr Lazy

Mr Noisy

Mr Nosey

Mr Rush

Mr Tickle

Mr Topsy Turvy

Mr Wrong

Mr Jelly has been kidnapped!

Mr Jelly

jelly.gif

You Roleblock your target, causing them to become set solid for the night.

But who was beneath the costume?

-----

Jamba was Mr Mischief

Magnus Peterson was Mr Clumsy

Sheikah was Mr Strong

Rummy was Mr Bump

Day 5