NEurope
DuD

The Mr Men Masquerade

Fair play to you because it's clever you protecting me and then there is no kill but I believe this is a double bluff.

Vote : Mr Rush

When I play mafia, I never let a night go without a kill. Never worth it. You targeted me as well, I assume.

By the way, I know I protected you from someone: I noticed the wording on my night PMs is slightly different when it happens, when my power does stop someone from reaching my target.

It's really a matter of whether this was Sméagol, mr-paul, Peeps or Diageo (or more than one of them). Would love to hear from any of them.

Posting from my phone:

@Jonnas, yesterday I did not claim to not have targeted anyone, I claimed to have targeted MR-Paul, but he could not confirm it.

@The Peeps, just to be clear, explain your power.. You targeted me right?

Also, explain to me why we're voting for the only person who claims the protector role. I want an explanation. Also I still want a complete role list @Diageo @Yvonne.

vote: Diageo

Also, explain to me why we're voting for the only person who claims the protector role. I want an explanation. Also I still want a complete role list @Diageo @Yvonne.

vote: Diageo

Because he targeted someone who died and claims to have been roleblocked by laughter despite no one being able to confirm it (and you and EEVIL both confirming not to have targeted him) and he has targeted mafia in the past, and finally on a night where we can verify what he has done there was no kill.

Is that so? Tell me why, then, because I do believe I just proved my innocence. I protected Mr.Daydream last night and, lo and behold, no deaths.

The only other person who could've stopped this kill was Sméagol, but I think it's pretty clear by now he's mafia, as he was the one who roleblocked me, not Eevil.

Vote: Mr.Tickle

We should've gone for him first.

Except I protected him, and I believe you were trying to kill him.

Because he targeted someone who died and claims to have been roleblocked by laughter despite no one being able to confirm it (and you and EEVIL both confirming not to have targeted him) and he has targeted mafia in the past, and finally on a night where we can verify what he has done there was no kill.

Once, when I didn't even know which player my target was. Unless you're implying Sméagol and Peeps are mafia as well, that's the flimsiest thing you can accuse me of.

And I am pretty sure you can verify my actions from other nights as well. I am not lying about anything, I just had the misfortune of my power failing when I did get my target right.

Except I protected him, and I believe you were trying to kill him.

So now you claim to be a protector, like me? Who else have you targeted? Can anyone verify your targets?

And if you did target ReZ, you were whisked away by me. You know what I think? I think you were the killer, and attempted to put the blame on me preemptively, since people were already gunning for me anyway.

Change Vote: Mr.Grumpy

Once, when I didn't even know which player my target was. Unless you're implying Sméagol and Peeps are mafia as well, that's the flimsiest thing you can accuse me of.

And I am pretty sure you can verify my actions from other nights as well. I am not lying about anything, I just had the misfortune of my power failing when I did get my target right.

So now you claim to be a protector, like me? Who else have you targeted? Can anyone verify your targets?

And if you did target ReZ, you were whisked away by me. You know what I think? I think you were the killer, and attempted to put the blame on me preemptively, since people were already gunning for me anyway.

Change Vote: Mr.Grumpy

My PM said I successfully protected him so you can't have been very good at your protecting.

We're basically saying the same thing here, that one was able to protect the Daydream. I protect against everything so you must be lying. But it's your word against mine now.

I meant to say that you protect from everything. Unless you never claimed to be able to protect from everything, then we both just protected him.

Might look in on this again later tonight otherwise I won't post again until tomorrow (mega busy at work and I am le tired).

I'll answer Sméagol first though. I force my target to target me which allows me to discover what they can do. My target was Sméagol last night.

What I thought. Which must mean the killer ran in protection. Can anyone verify Jonnas or Diageo protecting?

What I thought. Which must mean the killer ran in protection. Can anyone verify Jonnas or Diageo protecting?

Two people can confirm Jonnas targeted me but not confirm if he protected.

Yeah sorry. Hmm both trackers?

Sméagol - Mr. Tickle - jailkeeper

Jonnas - Mr. Rush - protector

ReZourceman - Mr. Daydream - tracker

Mr-Paul - Mr. Topsy Turvy - name switching

Diageo - Mr. Grumpy - protector

The Peeps - Mr. Noisy - redirector of sorts - confirmed good (by Jimbob)

Yvonne - Mr. Nosy - tracker

Anyway, I want target lists.

Sméagol

1 - Rush

2 - Topsy Turvy

3 - Topsy Turvy (redirected by Sheikah)

4 - Grumpy

5 - Topsy Turvy

6 - Noisy (redirected by The Peeps)

I’d also like to know people’s top 2 suspicions.. There must be 2 left. I was suspecting Diageo and Mr-Paul, however, I have succesfully roleblocked Topsy Turvy three times now, if he was mafia surely I’d have stopped a kill by now. Diageo has been pretty quiet most of the game, and now suddenly he comes out as a protector. That would require an enormous leap of faith for me to vote Jonnas over Diageo.. They are mutually exclusive to me though. Either one or the other. If it’s not Mr-Paul, my only other option is Yvonne.. ReZourceman and The Peeps are town.

I’ll have another look at the votes count (if my computer co-operates), but I’m not sure if they really help, especially with the different voting mechanics.. I was wrong about Eevil afterall.

##########

Hold on..

I’m trying to do a full target list.. I’m not done yet, but Jonnas’ protection has been verified at least.

I tried to roleblock the person I most suspected (Mr Noisy) but it seems he was protected.

I've not received a PM yet, but I got one when I was roleblocked, so I'm assuming I'm waiting for that.

I need to learn patience clearly. Mr Rush targeted The Peeps.

################

Thgis should be most of it:

Day 1

No lynch

Night 1

Sméagol jailkeeps Rush (Jonnas)

Rezourceman tracks Strong (result: Strong was roleblocked)

Jonnas jailkept

Magnus Peterson no action

Jimbob investigates Magnus Peterson (result: good)

Cube swaps with Jelly (Magnus Peteron)

Dedede succesful

Rummy succesful

Jamba PM name switched Jimbob ??

Yvonne tracks Wrong (Jimbob) (result: Wrong targets Magnus Peterson) // targets players rather than characters

Jamba kidnapped (Misschief)

Sheikah roleblocked by Lazy (Dedede) ??

Mr-Paul name swaps Jelly (Magnus Peterson?)

Diageo ?

Mr-Paul ?

Day 2

No lynch

Night 2

Sméagol jailkeeps Topsy Turvy (Mr-Paul)

Cube roleblocks Nosey (Yvonne)

Jimbob investigates Noisy (The Peeps) (result: good)

Sheikah no action

ReZourceman tracks <protected> Lazy (Dedede) (result: lazy whisked away) // lied about it initially

Dedede succesful

Jonnas protects Lazy (Dedede)

Mr-Paul jailkept

Magnus Peterson (Clumsy) kidnapped (no action)

Eevilmurray roleblocked Nosey (Yvonne)

Day 3

Tied Lazy / No lynch result: no lynch

No Lynch: Mr Bump, Mr Lazy, Mr Noisy Mr Rush, Mr Strong, Mr Wrong (6)

Mr Lazy: Mr Clumsy, Mr Daydream, Mr Grumpy, Mr Jelly, Mr Nosey, Mr Tickle (6)

Night 3

Cube roleblocks <protected> Noisy (The Peeps)

Sheikah (Strong) kidnapped (redirects Sméagol to Mr-Paul) // mistake by DuD? :p

Yvonne tracks Rush (Jonnas) (result: Rush targets The Peeps)

Jimbob targets Bump (Rummy) (result: mafia)

Mr-Paul no action

Rezourceman roleblocked by Lazy (Dedede) ?

Eevilmurray no action

Day 4

Mr Bump (Rummy) (mafia): Jimbob, Sheikah, Smeagol, ReZourceman, Jonnas, The Peeps, Yvonne, Mr-Paul, EEVILMURRAY, Diageo (10)

// player names??

Night 4

Sméagol jailkeeps Grumpy

Cube kidnapped roleblocked Funny (Eevilmurray)

ReZourceman tracks Lazy (result: Lazy targets Jelly)

Yvonne tracks Noisy (result: Noisy targets Diageo)

Diageo protects Noisy (The Peeps)

Jimbob investigates Noisy (The Peeps) (result: good)

Eevilmurray no action

Jonnas protects Wrong (Jimbob)

Day 5

Mr Lazy (Dedede) (mafia): Mr Daydream, Mr Grumpy, Mr Jelly, Mr Noisy, Mr Nosey, Mr Rush, Mr Tickle, Mr Wrong

// no vote: Topsy Turvy, Funny

Night 5

Sméagol jailkeeps Topsy Turvy

ReZourceman tracks Rush (result: Rush targets Wrong)

Jimbob kidnapped

Yvonne tracks Funny (Eevilmurray) (result: no / wrong target)

Diageo protects Noisy (The Peeps)

Jonnas roleblocked // by who?

Mr-Paul no action

The Peeps redirects Grumpy (Diageo)

Day 6

Mr Funny (Eevilmurray) (town)

Mr Rush: Mr Daydream, Mr Nosey, Mr Topsy Turvy (3)

Mr Funny: Mr Grumpy, Mr Rush, Mr Tickle, Mr Wrong (4)

Night 6

Yvonne tracks Rush (Jonnas) (result: Rush targets ReZourceman)

Diageo protects Daydream (ReZourceman)

Jonnas protects Daydream (ReZourceman)

Sméagol jailkeeps Noisy (The Peeps)

The Peeps redirects Tickle (Sméagol)

There are some inconsistencies.. But I’m wondering if they’re slips or mistakes by DuD..

######

Two people can confirm Jonnas targeted me but not confirm if he protected.

I take it you tracked Jonnas as well..

########

@Mr\-Paul

I want to see some verification of your power (you state you switch player names with character names in the votecount). Target me, or anyone else, as long you declare your target before the deadline, and stick with it.

The only target available of you is Mr Jelly during night 1. Cube has not voted during day 2 unfortunately, so your power is unverified.

Still want targets in general.

Well, I don't know the explanation behind me being roleblocked with laughter, all I know is that I did.

But your post got me wondering: are we sure about mr-paul's power? What if he can mimic powers (or something similar) and he was the one responsible for my power failing?

@Sméagol I have been quiet because as a protector, I don't get any information but am valuable to the town alive. Since Jonnas somehow found it worthy to come out with his power early on, and still hasn't gotten killed, isn't that massively more suspicious behaviour?

@Sméagol I have been quiet because as a protector, I don't get any information but am valuable to the town alive. Since Jonnas somehow found it worthy to come out with his power early on, and still hasn't gotten killed, isn't that massively more suspicious behaviour?

I dunno. I can’t recall when Jonnas claimed, but Jimbob was outed fairly early, and he made it till night 5. However, you have another thing going for you, I noticed.. Day 3, you were willing to go for ReZ’s gamble, while Jonnas was on the no lynch list, together with 2 confirmed mafia. When the truth got out (ReZ lied / bluffed), there’s no reason for a mafia member to be on the lynch list.. That would be a huge risk jeopardising your teammember for some credit. It would be safer bet to go for no lynch. At least, that would be my opinion if I were mafia. So there’s that.

I’m not confident enough to change my vote, but I’ll remove vote just in case.

######

But your post got me wondering: are we sure about mr-paul's power? What if he can mimic powers (or something similar) and he was the one responsible for my power failing?
It isn’t verified, but I jailkept him the night you were roleblocked, so he has nothing to do with it at least.

I will verify my power tonight, but I don't think I really need to say who I'm targeting first - that would mean the mafia could target the same person as me and blame the kill on me. You'll see the results tomorrow.

And no, I don't mimic powers, I'm not called Mr. Mime :p

From what I've read, despite his fake info, ReZ feels the most trustworthy to me, and I'd be willing to go for a Mr. Rush lynch. How is Jonnas verified as a protector???? It's convenient that he says he was role blocked on a night where he was tracked to the kill target, yet there's nothing to verify it at all.

From what I've read, despite his fake info, ReZ feels the most trustworthy to me, and I'd be willing to go for a Mr. Rush lynch. How is Jonnas verified as a protector???? It's convenient that he says he was role blocked on a night where he was tracked to the kill target, yet there's nothing to verify it at all.

I'm verified because I did stop people from reaching the player I targeted. ReZ, for example.

I'm verified because I did stop people from reaching the player I targeted. ReZ, for example.

How come you didn't stop me then?

How come you didn't stop me then?

But I do think I did. I am certain at this point that you are the mafia hitman from last night.

Still only skim-reading... I can confirm Diageo is a protector if that needed verifying. I targeted him the other night.

My personal suspicions are mr-paul and yvonne but I can't say it's really based on anything substantial.

But I do think I did. I am certain at this point that you are the mafia hitman from last night.

Well at least I can be safe in the knowledge that I know you are lying. So I've got one mafia pegged at least. Now just to see who else you're in cahoots in.

Mr Men of the town, I promise you that disappointment will not follow from a Jonnas lynch. The fact that he is openly lying means he either thinks I'll die soon or is close to winning. Let's not let him get so cocky in front of perceived victory. Lynch him now and we will be closer triumph!

Sounds like you're talking about yourself. You did well for coming up with the "I was the one who protected ReZ" story so promptly. Good job, taking advantage of the distrust the town already had in me.

Seeing as I can't convince people to change their votes, it seems the town lost no matter what.

Read through this phase a bit more thoroughly now.... but it's not given me much more to go on :p

I will join in with the vote though Vote: Mr. Rush and it does seem to me that there is some kind of play going on between Sméagol and Jonnas...

Still only skim-reading... I can confirm Diageo is a protector if that needed verifying. I targeted him the other night.

My personal suspicions are mr-paul and yvonne but I can't say it's really based on anything substantial.

How can you confirm this? Do you get a PM detailing what happened to you?

@Yvonne Are you sure you got a result night 4?

I still want the missing targets from people. Diageo, The Peeps especially. Mr-Paul to lesser extent. I believe I have all other targets.

And I think I'll put my vote back on.

vote mr. Grumpy

Forget I asked Yvonne.