NEurope
DuD

The Mr Men Masquerade

wrong call etc etc. I owe DuD a better defense than that but I somehow am just not feeling it right now. Good luck finding the last guy, probably Peeps for all I know.

remove vote

Actually I'm going to abstain from voting. Figure it out amongst yourselves.

I'd still like to hear from The Peeps though.

It has to be either Yvonne, Smeagol or both. If there was a mafia member outside of those two, they would have voted for me instead of Jonnas and the game would be over. It was a very close vote and no member of the mafia would benefit at that point.

So we can't be splitting votes, or it opens us up to a last minute mafia lynch train on a townie. Let's go with Sméagol now and Yvonne next.

I'd go for Yvonne over Sméagol personally, as we know from multiple sources that Sméagol did use his tickle power, so definitely wasn't a killer last night. Of course, he could have chosen not to kill, but I think it more likely that he actually stopped Yvonne from killing.

All right, I'm willing to Vote Mr Topsy Turvy.

That's me! Whaaaaaat!?

@Mr\-Paul if I flipped town, what would be your next guess?

Sméagol. Going by those who didn't vote Jonnas, at a time where if the lynch of Diageo had gone through, mafia would have been in a pretty strong position to win.

I make it. .

Votes

Mr Topsy Turvy: Yvonne (1)

Mr Nosey: Mr-Paul, Diageo (2)

I should try and get this moving again, so day ends 6.30pm tonight.

Tomorrow you should also entertain the possibility that the mafia didn't try to kill anyone. It's great cover - you get a confirmed action, and the town jailkeep becomes your lynch factory.

change vote no lynch

Votes

No Lynch: Mr Nosey (1)

Mr Nosey: Mr Grumpy, Mr Topsy Turvy (2)

With a deadline given, no movement occured.. a majority had been reached though.

Mr Nosey

nosey.gif

Such a busybody, you will track your target. (Your result will give a Forum Name).

Town

@Yvonne has been lynched with immediate effect.

@Diageo

@Mr-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

Mr Daydream

Mr Grumpy

Mr Noisy

Mr Tickle

Mr Topsy Turvy

If this comes down to an end game of 1v1, it will be a Mafia Victory.

i.e.. There will be no stalemate if thats what the remaining powers dictate.

Night 8

@

Diageo

@Mr-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

Mr Daydream

Mr Grumpy

Mr Noisy

Mr Tickle

Mr Topsy Turvy

Last night Mr Daydream was kidnapped..

daydream.gif

You look like you're in a daydream, however really your as sharp as a tack. You will watch over your target, Tracking them as they go about their business.

Do we know who was under the costume..?

-----

Jamba was Mr Mischief

Magnus Peterson was Mr Clumsy

Sheikah was Mr Strong

Rummy was Mr Bump

Cube was Mr Jelly

Dedede was Mr Lazy

Jimbob was Mr Wrong

EEVILMURRAY was Mr Funny

Jonnas was Mr Rush

Yvonne was Mr Nosey

Day 9

I was successful and targeted Sméagol last night.

Also, sorry Yvonne. I should have listened to Diageo!

Is Daydream Peeps or ReZ?

Thinking it must be Sméagol now, but will wait to hear from everyone now.

Except I deliberately didn´t do anything last night because I wanted to see what happened. It´s simple. It´s Mr-Paul or it´s surprisingly The Peeps. However, Mr-Paul targeted me last night, as he claims, which should mean there´s finally some verification of his ability I vote now. Diageo certainly didn´t target me, nor did he target ReZ apparently, so I assume he proteted Mr-Paul.

If my name comes up as Mr. Tickle in the votecount *, I urge you to vote The Peeps. He dodged all questions aimed at him the last 2 days, and his ability comes in very handy as mafia (basically a roleblocker and powercop in one).

* Because that´s your ability if I recall correctly, if not, please remind me.

vote: Mr. Noisy

@DuD: I request a votecount

######

Also, I hope @ReZourceman has gotten a last result.

Well, there you go Mr-Paul.

@Diageo Just for the sake of completeness, you may be able to clear things up if you give your last 2 targets. I have no idea why you didn't give your target yesterday when I asked for it.

Eliminate what possibilities?

If the mafia know what kind of patterns I protect, they'll be able to learn who are more likely to protect.

Sorry I've not been active the last few phases but Christmas/New Year's is very busy for me at work (55 hours last week, 60+ this week and next week is no different). I've just not had the time or patience to involve myself in the game.

Sméagol I've been confirmed good (twice even!) so voting for me seems really desperate. I'd be surprised if you weren't the last mafia especially with your 'I deliberately sent no target' defence.

Vote: Mr. Tickle

Because you may help clear up, at least for me, what The Peeps was up to thw night before this one. Mr-Paul is now cleared, and if it weren't for your agressive pursuit of Jonnas I'd almost go right back to suspecting you because you've been very unhelpful otherwise. But that leaves me with only one possibility, which is The Peeps who has gone unnoticed so far. I didn't target anyone which in hindsight was a mistake, because I'd have targeted Mr-Paul which would have cleared both of us. I hoped for a little bit of luck instead (Rez getting lucky that is).

Which is why you went unnoticed, but you must appear good under investigation, that would explain it. But humour me and give me your targets.

@Rez out of sheer curiosity, who did you target?