NEurope
DuD

The Mr Men Masquerade

How can you confirm this? Do you get a PM detailing what happened to you?

I'll answer Sméagol first though. I force my target to target me which allows me to discover what they can do. My target was Sméagol last night.

I'll give you my targets later tonight.

I'm gonna go with that too. vote Mr Grumpy

That's ridiculous, if you do this the mafia will win. You are literally throwing this game away right now, unless you're mafia.

I can't check my targets because I've recently had to delete my PMs, all I have is daydream the last two nights. If DuD has my targets saved I would love to get that.

Both you and Smeagol have said that Jonnas seems fishier but are voting for me? Mr rush is mafia, that is certain.

Ended up being too busy last night as seems to be the usual these days.

Hopefully I will be available tonight.

Well, I know I'm dead. If the town somehow makes it through the night, please remember that Diageo was the one responsible for my lynch.

The other mafioso has to be one of Peeps or mr-paul (If both of them are mafia, then we already lost, anyway), so remember to look into them.

This has been a pretty good game, a shame that it'll probably end with a town defeat.

I believe you are.. If I'm correct, this is the current vote count:

Rush: Diageo / ReZourceman / The Peeps / Mr-Paul

Grumpy: Jonnas / Sméagol / Yvonne

So unless someone wants to change their vote before DuD's back on..

That's exactly what I've got Sméagol.

Votes

Mr Rush: Mr Daydream, Mr Grumpy, Mr Noisy, Mr Topsy Turvy (4)

Mr Grumpy: Mr Nosey, Mr Rush, Mr Tickle (3)

After some deliberation a majority was finally reached

Mr Rush

rush.gif

You whisk your target away at speed, stopping anyone getting near them.

Mafia

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Mr Daydream

Mr Grumpy

Mr Noisy

Mr Nosey

Mr Tickle

Mr Topsy Turvy

Night 7

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Mr Daydream

Mr Grumpy

Mr Noisy

Mr Nosey

Mr Tickle

Mr Topsy Turvy

Once again.. No-one was kidnapped?!

-----

Jamba was Mr Mischief

Magnus Peterson was Mr Clumsy

Sheikah was Mr Strong

Rummy was Mr Bump

Cube was Mr Jelly

Dedede was Mr Lazy

Jimbob was Mr Wrong

EEVILMURRAY was Mr Funny

Jonnas was Mr Rush

Day 8

Well Sméagol is next on the chopping block, we got this people.

Vote Mr Tickle

So I actually sent a target, and was initially told I was successful, but have since received a correction. I couldn't target Mr Nosey as someone near him made me laugh.

So that sounds like Sméagol's actions.

It's one of those two, for me. Mr Tickle or Mr Nosey.

That's Smeagol's jailkeep. Makes you and everyone targeting you laugh all night.

Whether he is good, or a mafioso not killing, is another matter.

If I were mafia I'd see no point in stalling. With the above claims.. I believe I'm either responsible for roleblocking a killer, or protecting the victim. Which would mean I'd finally done something useful, but it also means I now have to choose which of the two possibilities it is. I'd still like to hear Diageo's & Rez' (& The Peeps') targets in case they can point out contradictions or other possibilities.. But for now, it's between Yvonne and Mr-Paul for me personally.

I roleblocked Yvonne because of several smaller suspicions I had, but none were strong enough to act upon previously. But since I've been off-track pretty much the whole game, I decided to go for the less obvious choice, and go for the person who agreed with me that we should lynch Diageo. On the other hand, there is still Mr-Paul with a completely unverified role and targetlist, however, this was pretty much the same as with Diageo last day. That said, The Peeps vouched for Diageo, where I believe nobody can verify Mr-Paul's claims.. I think I'll go for the more obvious choice again.

vote: mr. Topsy Turvy

But Mr Paul voted for Jonnas. Had he not, it would have been 4 votes on me and 3 on Jonnas, and they would have a higher chance of winning. If anything, it could have won them the game. Do you think Mr Paul just threw away a victory to appear town himself?

The fact you two can't see that is just another reason to think you two are mafia.

EVERYONE READ THIS:

Do not vote for Mr Topsy Turvy! You will be handing away the game.

Well then it's Yvonne.

In case you're wondering what the little suspicions are:

- the fact Yvonne got player names in his result.

- Yvonne should not have gotten a result night 4.

- this is extremely flimsy, and I already admitted I didn't read the thread that well, but despite Yvonne defending Eevil, it came across to me as a half-hearted defense. Which comes in handy when mafia.

- also flimsy, but agreeing with me to vote Diageo. That would probably extreme optimal play if Yvonne were mafia and fanatical enough to get every every single kill possible, because if we do get Mr-Paul lynched, it's likely I'm next, which leaves the last night open for one last kill. I assume Diageo can't defend himself.

The problem is, Yvonne has gotten verified results, if he was mafia, the only rhings that can explain this is that Yvonne was never sent to do the kill, or actually has a different power that can also get tracking info. Considering the name (Nosey) I've speculated a PM interceptor. Still, this is speculation, and I ptefer to stick to facts, and Mr-Paul unfortunately has none (should have declsted your target). And vote counts say little in this game..

This game can't be thrown away, it will be a town win, the question is who do we lose to get there. If you want to lynch Yvonne, I will follow you. Like I said, for me it' between Yvonne and Mr-Paul, and depending on who we lynch and if that player flips town, I'll roleblock the other.

I still want people's targets. Though I suspect The Peeps “acquired” Diageo's protection again. Still want to hear from Rez in case someone ran into Diageo's protection.

#####

And disregard the spelling errors, this took some effort on my phone, and I could not easily fix this in the preview..

Listen to Diageo. Jonnas wouldn't have been lynched without me, yet at the final moment you still tried to convince everyone to switch to save the mafioso! Read yesterday's posts - I was never for anything other than a Jonnas lynch.

I think you rely too much on "people being unverified." Yes, Jonnas may have had some slight verification, but it was clear that he had been a killer, too!

I too didn't think there would be two mafia left. Five in a 15 player game? Unlikely, but possible I guess.

If I declared my target there was more chance of me being interfered with, or the mafia targeting the same person and pinning the kill on me. I believe in NO circumstances should someone

Therefore I chose one of the two remaining people who didn't vote for the mafioso yesterday.

I'd be more comfortable going for Yvonne than Sméagol, as I think he may just be overthinking things and not actually following the info in front of his nose! Whereas Yvonne has stopped contributing and basically just turned to jumping onto votes for townies.

Vote: Mr Nosey

My contribution to the game has been frank and uncontradicted tracking results. For some reason I am more suspicious for what happened to EEVIL? When he flipped it was confirmed as true - that's a pretty weird thing to have made up and got right.

I only know when I'm voting for a townie after the flip, so...

And anyone considering two remaining mafia I feel are wasting their time. At this stage there isn't going to be team play, there's just one left. I'm thinking Mr-Paul because he likely tried to kill me, and Smeagol's action checks out as confirmed by both of us (mr-Paul and I). Smeagol has put too much effort in for me to suspect him, but it has been known to happen...

I do find the vote situation from the last phase a bit odd. I found Jonnas' defense more compelling which is why I voted the way I did. It could be that the mafia friend figured it was a lost cause and voted early, then didn't want to stand out so didn't change the vote when it could have made the difference.

OR something completely different -

It could be that both people on the chopping block yesterday were mafia, so it didn't matter who died, and Diageo is just trolling by not sending in a kill.

I had this game nailed until this point, I really am unsure now.

Sorry for taking some time to chime in too.

I tracked Tickle to Nosey.

Maybe I relativate things too much. I sincerely hope your judgement is better than mine.

vote: mr. Nosey