NEurope
DuD

The Mr Men Masquerade

ReZ any idea why you have no result? Who was your target?

Glad I've shown my power was used last night. I really need proper claims from all of you from the last few nights. My instinct still says Smeagol for not voting Jonnas, but it'll be easier to work out if everyone actually claims something.

Eliminate what possibilities?

If the mafia know what kind of patterns I protect, they'll be able to learn who are more likely to protect.

To add: especially this late in the game, it will be a gamble anyway. You may target the right player, or you may not. Furthermore, this game ends today, so you really don't have to keep it a secret anymore.

ReZ any idea why you have no result? Who was your target?

Glad I've shown my power was used last night. I really need proper claims from all of you from the last few nights. My instinct still says Smeagol for not voting Jonnas, but it'll be easier to work out if everyone actually claims something.

Well in my eyes I gave a proper reason for not voting Jonnas.

I targeted myself the past 2 nights.

Which leaves The Peeps' action for night 7 unaccounted for.

ReZ any idea why you have no result? Who was your target? .

I assume just simply because I was killed.

I've just done a full thread read. Basically leaning on definitely lynching Sméagol. It's definitely not me or Diageo. I just want Peeps full targets to verify he's not been up to anything dodgy. I know he has a good investigation, but it's not unusual for someone to appear good.

I'll give you my targets later tonight.

Quoting for unfulfilled promises!

I'll do it after work tomorrow. You can lynch me if I don't. I finish work at 9 so I'll post at 10 at the latest (may need a reminder mention if someone is online though lol).

I'd do it now but I just got in from work and I am not trawling through PMs right now :p

Yeah well, I'm not going to wait that long, I'm done talking. i prefer @%1; ends this day now.

I've let this drag on with Christmas and New Year, however currently we have..

Votes

Mr Tickle: Diageo, The Peeps (2)

Mr Noisy: Mr Tickle (1)

... and its time this was ended for the good of mankind.

Wish Peeps hasn't posted his own deadline as its later than I planned on (i was gonna end the day at 3pm).

I'll stick to my own time 3pm Tomorrow ... UNLESS, any of you really need Peeps' targets to make your vote.

No comments before 3pm, then majority dictates.

I think (hope) he means tonight, as that was posted at 3am in the morning. @The Peeps, come on tonight! The stalling makes it feel like he has something to hide.

Right, finished work early and came straight on. Here are my targets for the game:

My ability is to force my target to target me and I discover what their ability is.

N1 - Attempted to target Mr. Rush/Jonnas but he was roleblocked (RNG)

N2 - Made Mr. Wrong/Jimbob target me (successful)

N3 - Mr. Rush/Jonnas again (knew he was a protector by now)

N4 - Mr. Grumpy/Diageo but he was roleblocked

N5 - Mr. Grumpy/Diageo (successful)

N6 - Mr. Tickle/Sméagol (successful)

N7 - No target, I didn't want to hit the killer.

N8 - Tried getting protection from Mr. Grumpy/Diageo but he was protected so I couldn't target him.

You must've been protected by someone else then I guess?

No, my mistake. I couldn't target you because I sent my action too late =\

Understandable but unavoidable. I wouldn't be surprised if I was now lynched but in my defence I didn't go over my latest PM when I looked through my targets as it was the one I thought was still fresh in my mind as it was last night's event but obviously I didn't read it properly at the time. It's down to you and mr-paul now to decide whether you believe me or not or hopefully you can see that Sméagol is more likely to be mafia.

While Smeagol makes the most sense I can't forget how people are fallible, and that you could have been one vote away from victory but were incompetent and absent.

Ok, so one last thing to point out, I may have been off-track most of the game but just look back at who's on the lynch wagon and who's the guy defending mr. Lazy on day 2. Or to put it more bluntly, guess who stopped me from hammering a mafia member.

The other thing is, it is rather selfish of a townie to make the investigator target him where he could have instead targeted a mafioso. Sure, Jimbob was going to target him anyway and his actions didn't change that. But why manipulate the alignment investigator other than because you really want it out in the open that you're good???

AH so conflicted on this. Just finished work and need to decide who to vote for. Haven't got time to go through the thread again so going to have to go with my instinct...

Vote: Mr Noisy. Was convinced before it was Sméagol when the day started but looking back Peeps' posts have left a poor impression on me and I feel his power is more useful to the mafia than town. I know I'm splitting the vote now.

Votes

Mr Tickle: Diageo, The Peeps (2)

Mr Noisy: Mr Tickle, Mr-Paul (2)

@Diageo @Mr-Paul @ReZourceman @Sméagol @The Peeps

It's down to another coin flip (unless something changes.. fast). First person to pick a number decides. (I've already decided which is '1' and which is '2' btw)

Edited by DuD

Let's go with 1

btw, who wouldn't want it out in the open that they're good? :p

And with that Mr Noisy sealed...

his own fate.

Mr Noisy

noisy.gif

Your loudness compels your target to target you, revealing any action they carry out.

He was the last remaining Mafioso.

Just in case his power attracted him the wrong kind of attention he had developed the skill of appearing town.

The Town (@Mr\-Paul and @Sméagol) have been victorious, all the Mr Men AND one Little Miss have been saved :yay:

Jamba was Mr Mischief

Magnus Peterson was Mr Clumsy

Sheikah was Mr Strong

Rummy was Mr Bump

Cube was Mr Jelly

Dedede was Mr Lazy

Jimbob was Mr Wrong

EEVILMURRAY was Mr Funny

Jonnas was Mr Rush

Yvonne was Mr Nosey

ReZourceman was Mr Daydream

The Peeps was Mr Noisy

Diageo was Mr Grumpy

Mr-Paul was Mr Topsy Turvy

Sméagol was Mr Tickle

This is simply the most hilarious ending ever!!

If they do those annual awards again this will have my vote.

Phew! So glad I went for Peeps in the end!

I have to admit I really struggled to get into this at first but I've really enjoyed the last couple of days.

Well played guys :)

I think the idea had more promise than the reality of the game.. I didn't count on identities being known so early, which removed some confusion and made some powers pointless.

I thought having Mr Clumsy would keep things hard for the town, but the mafia decided he was dangerous and needed offing early.

It didn't help that I ended up being an inactive Mod for parts of the game, couple that with a most votes system that failed to bring rise to a majority on 2 separate occasions and it was always gonna be a disaster.. the game had to end eventually though, so short of forcing someone to change vote it had to be a coin flip.

Any thoughts? Be as brutally honest as possible as I think the concept could be fun.. just my first implementation of it was flawed.. fatally :p