NEurope
DuD

The Mr Men Masquerade

Remember....this lynch has been hard to pull off. That reeks mafia to me.

The lynch was all but guaranteed until you said you were lying!

Votes

No Lynch: Jonnas, The Peeps, Dedede, Rummy, Jimbob, Sheikah (6)

Mr Lazy: Yvonne, Diageo, Magnus Peterson, Smeagol, Cube (5)

Day must end tonight... I'll say between 10.30-11.

The lynch was all but guaranteed until you said you were lying!

Untrue!

Did I not replace my vote yet? Vote : Mr Lazy

Untrue!

Did I not replace my vote yet? Vote : Mr Lazy

Actually that's completely true. We all followed your claim at first but then your lie started to unwind when we found out Mr. Lazy had been protected and it was only after you admitted to lying that some people came off the Lazy lynch.

I seriously suspect ulterior motives here. People are voting based on an admitted lie for no reason other than 'gotta do something'. How about use your brains and work things out instead of voting randomly. What if ReZ had picked one of you to lie about instead? He's picked someone inactive purely because they won't defend themselves. Dare I say it is a classic mafia tactic :p

Votes

No Lynch: Jonnas, The Peeps, Dedede, Rummy, Jimbob, Sheikah (6)

Mr Lazy: Yvonne, Diageo, Magnus Peterson, Smeagol, Cube, ReZourceman (6)

Day must end tonight... I'll say between 10.30-11 (repeating so it's not missed)

Since I said I got squat, one person has removed and one person has added.

I'm town yo. I've supercharged the game with activity, accusations and claims. Dat shit is hot.

Sorry everyone for not being about. Things have been a bit hectic for me, I'm in the middle of sorting out a house and haven't really been paying any attention to the games. I am Mr Lazy. Vote: No Lynch

I only just saw this post. Whut.

You've only just seen that post? Really dude? :p

You made things active sure, but you've outed a protector and started a lynch against someone who may be completely innocent. Congrats. It's 50/50 on whether we lose a protector or an investigator tonight.

Since you said you got squat, one person has removed their vote and one person has added. So please tell me, how is this a difficult lynch?

If he was a townie you would pretty much have four guaranteed votes. Yes there ard six votes but I would expect more if he were town.

I do not see why you are so inherently against this lynch. Even in the event that he is town....he is inactive. And eve. So...losing one townie is not end of the world.

Because where does it end? Lose one townie today, lose another in the night phase. Another tomorrow and the day after. Trial and error will not win the game for the town. Once the mafia see how easy this is (if it isn't mainly mafia already pushing today), they'll be doing the same.

I'm inherently against this lynch because it is not fair. How do you defend yourself against a blind accusation anyway? You say he is, he says he isn't. I am not in favour of voting randomly and seeing what sticks. I like to be methodical, I like to have an actual reason to vote. Perhaps this lynch is so difficult (I still maintain that it isn't and looks sure to happen) because it's based on an admitted lie.

I am equally blind as to why you are so inherently FOR this lynch when you know yourself there is absolutely no basis for it.

Innocent until proven guilty in my eyes :p call me naive

Day CANNOT end tied.

If a majority isn't clear when I say day is closing, the first person to post either a "1" or a "2" will essentially decide which way the lynch goes (i have already decided which number corresponds to which outcome).

Can't we just end it with a slap on the wrists and a stern telling off? Those were the days.

The smart move is to vote no lynch. You can't seriously want to lynch a player based on an admitted lie? It's literally voting for the sake of voting. It completely undermines the game.

Does anyone else still want to vote / unvote within 10 minutes? Otherwise I’ll post a number.

It's the first person after DuD says the day is over. I don't think anyone is online to change their vote besides ReZ.

######

And @ Peeps:

It’s not just based on that anymore. Call ReZ’s stunt anything you want, but dedede’s defense was rather pathetic.

The accusation is equally pathetic. I'm not going to defend Dedede's defence (lol), but as I said before, how are you meant to defend against a blind accusation anyway? It's simply one word against another. It shouldn't be on Dedede to defend himself (even though I agree, he really should) it should be on ReZ to prove something against him.

Yeah, I'm usually one who likes seeing lynches based on hunches, but this is no hunch, this is randomness. ReZ literally accused Mr.Lazy before he even knew which player he was.

It sounds like he was going to accuse his target regardless of who he chose, and honestly, considering the "character first" mechanic DuD is going for, this could very easily be an improvised mafia tactic to get an innocent lynched early.

Sméagol, I urge you to change your vote to anything else.

NEW POST: *"regardless of result" is what I meant

@Cube there is nothing on Mr. Lazy besides ReZ's accusation which he's already admitted to be a lie. This is not town play. Please change your vote :p

No. Like I said, ReZ pulled a stunt like this before, but I can’t remember the details, or which mafia it actually was. I believe he was town, and I believe the accused was actually mafia afterall, but the lynch didn’t go through because town wasn’t willing to go for it. I’m really not sure, but maybe ReZ himself remembers which mafia I’m talking about, so we can find out.

Anyway, that, plus the fact that I expected more out of dedede’s response, is why I’m giving ReZ the benefit of the doubt for now, and it’s why I’m not removing my vote. We can always lynch ReZ afterwards.

ReZ himself said he was lying though. It's not like he's holding back secret information. If Lazy/Dedede is mafia it's purely coincidence =\

Sorry, just had my wife relaying her day... in real time.

Day is closing.